Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many will want season ticket refunds...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is easy to get caught up in the passion of the anti-JM brigade or refund of season tickets. I would not be at all happy if he got the job. However, having said that I am a QPR fan and I feel I should support the club. So I will not be asking for a season ticket refund but will be expecting some bloody good performances.

If they appoint JM, I will be very surprised. I honestly do not see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      For what it's worth, this is my view (and I'm not going to get involved in name calling):

If a fan had bought a ticket to see Phantom of the Opera not knowing who the Phantom would be at the time of purchase they would have the right to ask for a refund if they announced that Bobby Davro was playing the part. Okay buying tickets to a one off show and buy a season ticket for football are completely different situations but their my money and they have ever right to support the club even if they choose to or not to buy a ST ticket.
      good comparison sirpie,Davro would indeed be a fair comparison to Jim Magilton,if this guy is appointment after waiting 2 months for someone good,i hope hundreds demand a refund,it would serve our owners right for appointing someone we have made very obvious to them we dont want(ok,by we i mean the vast majority).

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Totally agree mate and to be honest anyone who is asking for a refund purely on the basis of Jim Magilton being appointed as coach can fook off and go support Chelsea because thats what glory hunters do.

AdeSunburyBellEnd harsh words you gonna call me a c u n t too or tell me to fook off from my manor, the place where I was born bred in the shadow of Loftus Road.

Its pathetic to think that this is what we have become as supporters not prepared to support and follow our club on the basis that the pending appointment of a certain coach doesn't fulfil our over inflated expectations. Then to justify the matter on the basis that your season ticket costs a poxy £100 more than what it should still isn't a good enough reason.
        oh dear is it posh boys time of the month!!!!!!!!!!
        its the chaps right to ask for a refund if he so wishes,whether you think it is right or wrong is totally irrelevant to me,you or anyone
        Is he not allowed to make his own choices, or are they wrong because they are not the same as yours???
        As for the name calling and spelling out swear words, how crass you silly little sausage, Im sure mummy wouldnt agree
        Go and support Chelsea/gloryhunters-you are a joke, now get that homework done,drink your cocoa and go to bed you nana
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

you gonna call me a c u n t too or tell me to fook off from my manor
          if the cap fits then wear it mate.....

just because you don't agree doesn't make it pathetic......

Comment

For the record I am not anti JM,AND WISH him well if given the position, Ipswich played some good stuff when they came to us,not so good at there place though, and he should be given time and support to take us to the promised land GOOD LUCK JIM and welcome to the circus mi cara
            From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

you never know he could do the business, he hasnt done it before, but you never know there might be a first time.

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                I BELIEVE YOUNG MAN YOU HAVE MADE TWO ERRORS
                1) There is "AT" MISSING from your username,can you guess where it should be

2) in your location surely you have mispelt......... replace the Ke with Cu and your about right

calling fellow rangers fairweather is treason of the highest order, your punishment you little scrote is to not come anywhere near w12 and stay in the boundaries of your inbred county, Good day to you Sir!!!!!
                Young man eh Thanks for the compliment - probably old enough to be your Dad( God forbid). Just because I have my own views on refunds that is no excuse for the bad mouthing. Just very juvenile, which I am guessing you are a young un by that attitude. Good night to YOU sonny!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                  Young man eh Thanks for the compliment - probably old enough to be your Dad( God forbid). Just because I have my own views on refunds that is no excuse for the bad mouthing. Just very juvenile, which I am guessing you are a young un by that attitude. Good night to YOU sonny!!!!!!!!!!
                  Good night to you young man and have a wonderful summer
                  From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

did people ask for refunds pre take over. NO

i don't support qpr because of the manager/ players/ board. i support them because they are my team. end of. i think it's laughable when people are asking for refunds because jim magilton is manager. it could be much much worse. some of our supporters are like spoilt kids at times. talk about throwing toys out of the pram.

Comment

Originally posted by adethesunburyranger View Post
                      oh dear is it posh boys time of the month!!!!!!!!!!
                      its the chaps right to ask for a refund if he so wishes,whether you think it is right or wrong is totally irrelevant to me,you or anyone
                      Is he not allowed to make his own choices, or are they wrong because they are not the same as yours???
                      As for the name calling and spelling out swear words, how crass you silly little sausage, Im sure mummy wouldnt agree
                      Go and support Chelsea/gloryhunters-you are a joke, now get that homework done,drink your cocoa and go to bed you nana
                      Your embarassing yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post

i don't support qpr because of the manager/ players/ board. i support them because they are my team. end of. i think it's laughable when people are asking for refunds because jim magilton is manager. it could be much much worse. some of our supporters are like spoilt kids at times. talk about throwing toys out of the pram.
                        Quite agree with you. Well put.

Comment

Your embarassing yourself!
                          Agree with that as well!

Comment

Those of you accusing 'fairweather fans' to go support Chel***. What a *****ic chav attitude. Some people attempt to vote with their wallets, it's called having principles. The board have been messing with our club, and messing with our loyalty.

And you bend over and take it good and proper. It's fans like you that aren't helping the club, because you're signalling to the board that they can do whatever they want, they can laugh in your face as they're doing it, and you would still renew.

You see how it cuts both ways?

Telling a fellow fan to go support Chel***. Nob.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam-QPR View Post

agree with you how many wanted refunds when dowie was in charge..
                              you knew what you was going to get with him..

sometimes i am ashamed to support this club :eyes_droped:
                              QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by w3r View Post
                                Those of you accusing 'fairweather fans' to go support Chel***. What a *****ic chav attitude. Some people attempt to vote with their wallets, it's called having principles. The board have been messing with our club, and messing with our loyalty.

And you bend over and take it good and proper. It's fans like you that aren't helping the club, because you're signalling to the board that they can do whatever they want, they can laugh in your face as they're doing it, and you would still renew.

You see how it cuts both ways?

Telling a fellow fan to go support Chel***. Nob.
                                vote with there wallets. over what? jim magilton (who's ipswitch side finished above us this season) being appointed manager. who are people expecting? they listen to stupid rumours of zidane and sven in the papers and believe we can really get these sort of people into our club.

we are so lucky that this sort of "fan" wasn't around when we got relegated otherwise we would have gone out of business.

i have never been so ashamed of our supporters as i have the past season. booing over draws etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X