Todays Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rblockells.

You could not have watched any of those games.

By the way the word legend you should have put a gap in the middle of the word.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete-we have been over this before-I watched all of them.Teams just did not look like scoring against us.His best players were injured.We will never agree on this.

Comment

rblock I wouldnt bother mate, practically every post Pete makes has got a snide dig at sousa, look at his signature, I still think he is trying to justify his campaign!
        Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Pete;-

I agree, a strict no nonsense manager is what the players need -

I also agree, but this will mean nothing if come October/November - we are lagging in bottom half of the league.

Will the new manager be allowed time to develop the team / squad? This could mean a mediocre start.It didnt work for Newcastle and it will not work for us.

Not many teams play attractive football and win leagues.Chelsea/Arsenal in past have not been that exciting.Given time - with his solid foundations at the back - who knows what PS could have achieved.Me - I would take slow boring football to begin with - if we were winning?

Ideal world - free flowing attractibe football - winning games 5-0 every week...Doesnt happen much though does it?

Comment

I agree with Rblock regarding injurys.
            You have to admit that he did have his best attacking players out but the football we played under Sousa was dire. If you went to the Norwich home game then that would of highlighted Sousa's problems. His substitutions were VERY odd at time. Playing 1 upfront in must win games was another annoying habit of his. I would of rather gone out and maybe lost a couple but gone out and given it a go. The reason is if you go out and attack I think we could of won some of those draws. This is the 1st season I have found myself feeling very bored watching rangers and the manager has to take some not all but some responsibilty.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by dexterforengland View Post
              thats not fair i likes to be known as the biggest pillock
              Don't worry Dex, your reputation is in tact.

Comment

Working...
              X