Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Photo of new roof in school end....
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Your an absolute beaut Mason, is there any poster who takes themselves more seriously than you on this messageboard

Comment
-
Comment
-
I don't but wickepedia might, I was going on the following that suggests something has changed since we last graced the Premier League.
"We recently received the disappointing news that because of the club's requirements to put in place vital changes to the stadium and pitch areas to meet Premier League rules for next season this year’s QPR game has had to be cancelled. We did look into every possible window for our game to take place unfortunately the stadium works are due to commence on Mon 9th May (2 days after the last Home game of the season), leaving no time for our game to be played. We also asked about the possibility of playing the game before the end of the season, on Sunday 8th May or even pre-season, however we have been informed that none of these options is a possibility"Comment
-
Comment
-
hate to say it but can see dirty lids lids lids fans getting on it to cause havoc!!you know nothing john snow!!!!Comment
-
So there was two goals there last night? I thought I was just p*ssed.
Still couldn't score in either of them though. :rage:Comment
yeah good idea, saves having netting covering loads of seats. Not too worried about the away fans' view
Comment