No announcement yet.

Pete/ITK's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would also be good to have a few for specific players e.g. Adel, Derry, Paddy etc. and spread them around the ground.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

not in the qblock anymore mate.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Great banner,well done
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Now that is a really great banner! Well done mate! you have put the effort in so now lets see the club put some effort and have a load all round the ground! what about one on the balcony of the springbok?
          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
            I must have checked it a dozen times!

But there was a second there!.....
            Knew that remark would !!!
            Great banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
              Now that is a really great banner! Well done mate! you have put the effort in so now lets see the club put some effort and have a load all round the ground! what about one on the balcony of the springbok?
              Well I'm waiting to see if they e mail or call me back.

Wouldn't cost a great deal in the big scheme of things, and who knows, maybe they could auction them off to supporters at a later date to raise money for charity?
              Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

Loving your work dtig!
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by dtig View Post
                  What's the deal with being allowed to take banners into the ground ?

I've got one printed ( 3metres x 1 metre ) ready for when we're up, [/IMG]
                  Won't need it M8, put it in the cupboard with your 'Paris 2012' T shirt

Comment

Supurb , good job fella

Comment

Originally posted by Pal View Post
                      Won't need it M8, put it in the cupboard with your 'Paris 2012' T shirt
                      You always were a miserable git!

Comment

Brilliant effort mate. Class. Did you do this yourself? If so how? Well Impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                          Brilliant effort mate. Class. Did you do this yourself? If so how? Well Impressed.
                          I did indeed. I used my phenomenal photoshop skills and printed it out on the large format Canon printer I have in the studio.

If people want one I am happy to print them at cost which is about £20/metre.

Comment

I will take one off you all day long, let me know where to send the money to mate etc. Thank You.

Comment

Nice. I am all for a bit of occassion on 7 May.

Though I do not like the suggestion (earlier in this thread) of the club printing banners for us. I have been taking the **** out of ****sea for that for years now. Not here please.

If being uber critical - I prefer "the rangers" to "Rangers" every time. And it is the chant lyric.

Will we be seeing the Cpn Jack Flag at home and possibly the now iconic "we are QPR" St G Cross boys?

Comment

Working...
                              X