Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

A Big Thank You To Gianni Paladini....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bluehoop
    Gold Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 9258

    #31
    Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
    Very valid point but I think it is far more weighted in one direction and for a select few what some would consider a very unhealthy obsession

    To be honest if he leaves he leaves if he stays he stays and in the position we are in the league and the style of football we are now enjoying I just cannot understand why some just keep on and on

    I have seen some comments that he is far too quiet these days from the same people who moaned that he said too much once so the situation will never be resolved

    A Director is only a tempory guardian of our club anyway and over the years I have seen countless numbers of them come and go so I wont be losing any sleep over his position regardless of what the FA decide

    It goes without saying of course that if he is found guilty of any financial wrongdoing at QPR then of course he should leave
    Eloquent and to the point - great post sir
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

    Comment

    • Jeffro
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2010
      • 5360

      #32
      Pete that piece was very eloquent written.. Have you turned into William Wordsworth overnight

      Comment

      • paulmason
        Banned
        • Mar 2009
        • 7443

        #33
        Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
        Very valid point but I think it is far more weighted in one direction and for a select few what some would consider a very unhealthy obsession

        To be honest if he leaves he leaves if he stays he stays and in the position we are in the league and the style of football we are now enjoying I just cannot understand why some just keep on and on

        I have seen some comments that he is far too quiet these days from the same people who moaned that he said too much once so the situation will never be resolved

        A Director is only a tempory guardian of our club anyway and over the years I have seen countless numbers of them come and go so I wont be losing any sleep over his position regardless of what the FA decide

        It goes without saying of course that if he is found guilty of any financial wrongdoing at QPR then of course he should leave
        Agree 100%, but by including caveats, that causes problems. If QPR is fined a penny piece, for something he is guilty of doing, he should go.

        Comment

        • Jeffro
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2010
          • 5360

          #34
          Originally posted by paulmason
          Agree 100%, but by including caveats, that causes problems. If QPR is fined a penny piece, for something he is guilty of doing, he should go.
          Does Pete still agree with this sentiment.. As he is saying 100% fine.
          So if a fine is levied that shows that we have broken the rules, if we have broken the rules, Paladini should go...
          Does Pete still think that , that is the question.

          Comment

          • qblockpete
            C Club
            • Mar 2009
            • 22186

            #35
            I know whatever happens I will still be here and more importantly so will Queens park Rangers football club

            As isleworth says people come and go, the club doesn't
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

            Comment

            • paulmason
              Banned
              • Mar 2009
              • 7443

              #36
              Originally posted by Jeffro
              Does Pete still agree with this sentiment.. As he is saying 100% fine.
              So if a fine is levied that shows that we have broken the rules, if we have broken the rules, Paladini should go...
              Does Pete still think that , that is the question.
              Not to fussed about what other people think, as its horses for courses and they are entitled to their opinion as I am to mine, but in the real world, if he is found guilty of anything, he would be thanked for doing what he has in the past, but then sacked on the spot for negligence.
              Last edited by paulmason; 07-04-2011, 01:48 PM.

              Comment

              • Jeffro
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2010
                • 5360

                #37
                Originally posted by qblockpete
                I know whatever happens I will still be here and more importantly so will Queens park Rangers football club

                As isleworth says people come and go, the club doesn't
                Me too, and I cant wait.
                But you did say if found Guilty Paladini has to go. SO if a fine happens, he has to go right??

                MAkes no difference to me, but you did say that Pete.

                Comment

                • IsleworthRanger
                  CCG
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 7090

                  #38
                  Originally posted by paulmason
                  Agree 100%, but by including caveats, that causes problems. If QPR is fined a penny piece, for something he is guilty of doing, he should go.
                  An interesting point though is if we are found guilty of playing Faulin when he should not have been allowed to and fined or get a small point deduction would we be happy to still take the promotion but still have a go at the board even though we would have cheated to get there or do we all have such high morals that we would prefer to stay in the Championship?

                  Comment

                  • dpmd
                    Silver Seat
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 2251

                    #39
                    Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
                    An interesting point though is if we are found guilty of playing Faulin when he should not have been allowed to and fined or get a small point deduction would we be happy to still take the promotion but still have a go at the board even though we would have cheated to get there or do we all have such high morals that we would prefer to stay in the Championship?
                    It all depends on when Faurlin was actually ineligible. If it was for a couple games a couple of seasons ago I would still be happy to be promoted Isleworth.

                    Comment

                    • paulmason
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 7443

                      #40
                      Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
                      An interesting point though is if we are found guilty of playing Faulin when he should not have been allowed to and fined or get a small point deduction would we be happy to still take the promotion but still have a go at the board even though we would have cheated to get there or do we all have such high morals that we would prefer to stay in the Championship?
                      That's neither here or there but the question should be why did we play him and why was he not allowed to play.

                      Comment

                      • ClarkQPR
                        Apprentice
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 60

                        #41
                        Didn't I read somewhere that the FL had no rules regarding third-party ownership in 2009/10, and that is why Faurlin was ALWAYS eligible to play in 2010/11. This is supposedly why the FA have taken up the case?

                        It seems that now people are saying that Faurlin was illegible, when this is clearly not the case.

                        Comment

                        • brightonr
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 10922

                          #42
                          I still blame him for bringing in Sousa !!


                          Oh, and for getting rid of him too !!



                          Oops.......

                          Comment

                          • QPR1976
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 2391

                            #43
                            As I understand it, FL had no rule until Spt/Oct, but the FA did.
                            Just because we play in FL, we are also affiliated to the FA, thus we have to abide by their rules.
                            Otherwise, in theory we couldn't play in the FA Cup or get promoted !

                            Comment

                            • Ric-Roc

                              #44
                              Originally posted by IsleworthRanger
                              would we be happy to still take the promotion but still have a go at the board even though we would have cheated to get there or do we all have such high morals that we would prefer to stay in the Championship?
                              NOOOO my morals are lower than a snakes belly I don't care if all our players have been on coke all season I want promotion

                              Comment

                              • Jeffro
                                Gold Seat
                                • Mar 2010
                                • 5360

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Ric-Roc
                                NOOOO my morals are lower than a snakes belly I don't care if all our players have been on coke all season I want promotion
                                I couldnt give a fark if we had Lee Hughes and Marlon King as a front line, with Harold Shipman as club doctor...

                                Just get us the fark up

                                Comment

                                Working...