Announcement expected shortly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He won't be coming back.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

De Canio had some crap players players playing real passing football without knowing the langage... Dowie and Sousa couldn't.

Sousa just defended and didn't go for the wins, that would have cost us next year.

At least go for the win and if our team loss... at least we know they give it all they had & my £30 would have been worth the money.

Comment

SHOULD be Jim Magilton

Comment

i reckon Boothroyd is more likely

Comment

GG
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Do you know something I don't???

Seriously if its not Madge then it must be betty
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

"Everyone knows my views on de Canio, with a better defence and Ainsworth around now, it will be a great partnership."

People keep banging on about how poor the defence was that LDC had available, but is that really true?

From January onwards LDC had MM, Stewart, Connolly, Hall, Delaney and Rehman. Yet we still managed to concede 29 goals in 21 games.

This season with the addition of Ramage, Gorkss and Borrowdale!!! (and the loss of Rehman and MM) we conceded 44 goals in 46 games.

Kind of suggests to me that rather than having a massively stronger defence we actually had coaches who knew how to get the best out of them.

Let's also not forget that LDC had Buzz, Vine and Agyemang who chipped in with the small matter of 26 goals......
                A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Glenn Roeder !!!
                  Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                  but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                  http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Do you know something I don't???

Seriously if its not Madge then it must be betty
                    Exactly wat i thought when i read that!
                    "What were those things in gremlins called?" - K. Pilkington

Comment

Originally posted by Magic Hat View Post
                      Exactly wat i thought when i read that!
                      GG is most certainly in the frame - if he doesnt get appointed wait for the "Yes, QPR approached me but i want to get Lecce back to where they belong" press conference...yadda yadda etc etc
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

"Sousa just defended and didn't go for the wins, that would have cost us next year."

Thats a bit of a generalisation isnt it.

When he went three at the back he wasnt going for a win? throwing fitz hall up front from the bench, not going for the win?
                        its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                          "Everyone knows my views on de Canio, with a better defence and Ainsworth around now, it will be a great partnership."

People keep banging on about how poor the defence was that LDC had available, but is that really true?

From January onwards LDC had MM, Stewart, Connolly, Hall, Delaney and Rehman. Yet we still managed to concede 29 goals in 21 games.

This season with the addition of Ramage, Gorkss and Borrowdale!!! (and the loss of Rehman and MM) we conceded 44 goals in 46 games.

Kind of suggests to me that rather than having a massively stronger defence we actually had coaches who knew how to get the best out of them.

Let's also not forget that LDC had Buzz, Vine and Agyemang who chipped in with the small matter of 26 goals......
                          haqpr,

Like you, Pete is never going to back down over LDC or Sousa. Pete doesn't wanted to listen to facts about how many times Buzz, Vine etc played for LDC and how little they played for Sousa. All Pete will do is respond saying that LDC didn't have Routledge or Gorkss etc.

It is very commendable that you keep proving him wrong time after time but he is never going to admit he is wrong so just give up.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                            haqpr,

Like you, Pete is never going to back down over LDC or Sousa. Pete doesn't wanted to listen to facts about how many times Buzz, Vine etc played for LDC and how little they played for Sousa. All Pete will do is respond saying that LDC didn't have Routledge or Gorkss etc.

It is very commendable that you keep proving him wrong time after time but he is never going to admit he is wrong so just give up.
                            Sorry, slow day at work.......
                            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Pete is like a few on here...anything they dont agree with they ignore. Even if they are Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                                I think the criticism LDC gets on here is a bit harsh to say the least. you say he didn;t get consistent results, but he consistently took us up the table... If you expect wins every week you are deluded.

Yes there were defensive frailties and very late goals conceeded, but they will learn from those issues and improve, not to mention having better defenders now.

Also what seems to be massively overlooked by all who criticise is that the part season he was here probably had the most upheaval of any not to mention practically a teams worth of players coming in in January and the expectation of immediate results..... all things considered, i think he did really well.

I would say some of the inconsistencies would have to be labelled against strikers who failed to score even when battering sides with chance after chance, and sloppy defenders conceeding some shocking late goals..... there wouldn't be a massive change in approach required as his philosphy for the most part worked.
                                So in what league due you get promotion without consistant results.......who's deluded??????.
                                They seek him here.................

Comment

Working...
                                X