Announcement expected shortly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    all these other names have merely been smoke and mirrors in a vain attempt to think that we've been done a favour by getting LDC back...
    Ably supported by endless ITK threads on here, to perpetuate the will of the club.

Again.

Shameful.
    QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
      Do you not feel LDC would be able to work well with GP/FB then Nodge?

From GP and FB's perspective, he probably a perfect candidate.......a yes man with very limited English. Who knows what gets lost in translation. Another season of poor GP purchases, another season with the lack of an effective scouting network etc etc...........

From the people who are the guardians of the club rather than the project, LDC would be a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
        From GP and FB's perspective, he probably a perfect candidate.......a yes man with very limited English. Who knows what gets lost in translation. Another season of poor GP purchases, another season with the lack of an effective scouting network etc etc...........

From the people who are the guardians of the club rather than the project, LDC would be a disaster.
        Not sure what to make of him to be honest though I still expect someone else to get the job though I have not got the faintest who and have never claimed to either luckily.

Comment

We need someone who can get consistant results, not just pretty football, LDC is good at one but not the most important one, CONSISTANT RESULTS.
          I for one would be very dissapointed if LDC got the job especialy without someone to help him. English bad, defensive nouse, not good enough.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
            We need someone who can get consistant results, not just pretty football, LDC is good at one but not the most important one, CONSISTANT RESULTS.
            I for one would be very dissapointed if LDC got the job especialy without someone to help him. English bad, defensive nouse, not good enough.

I think the criticism LDC gets on here is a bit harsh to say the least. you say he didn;t get consistent results, but he consistently took us up the table... If you expect wins every week you are deluded.

Yes there were defensive frailties and very late goals conceeded, but they will learn from those issues and improve, not to mention having better defenders now.

Also what seems to be massively overlooked by all who criticise is that the part season he was here probably had the most upheaval of any not to mention practically a teams worth of players coming in in January and the expectation of immediate results..... all things considered, i think he did really well.

I would say some of the inconsistencies would have to be labelled against strikers who failed to score even when battering sides with chance after chance, and sloppy defenders conceeding some shocking late goals..... there wouldn't be a massive change in approach required as his philosphy for the most part worked.

Comment

LDc has already said he will stay to get Leece back up to Serie A. if you understand Italian you can see in his press conference on the official Leece web-site.

http://www.uslecce.it/PaginaEvento.a...ID_EVENTO=1091
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                LDc has already said he will stay to get Leece back up to Serie A. if you understand Italian you can see in his press conference on the official Leece web-site.

http://www.uslecce.it/PaginaEvento.a...ID_EVENTO=1091

Terry Venables said he wasnt going to barcelona
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Everyone knows my views on de Canio, with a better defence and Ainsworth around now, it will be a great partnership. It ain't gonna happen

people say we kept shipping goals, but Chelsea only beat us 1-0 an we did have low scoring draws.

Two things have made supporters feelings go downhill, in my opinion.

De Canio leaving in the first place, everyone was on a high
                  Season tickets rises before the appointment of Dowie.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    Everyone knows my views on de Canio, with a better defence and Ainsworth around now, it will be a great partnership. It ain't gonna happen

people say we kept shipping goals, but Chelsea only beat us 1-0 an we did have low scoring draws.

Two things have made supporters feelings go downhill, in my opinion.

De Canio leaving in the first place, everyone was on a high
                    Season tickets rises before the appointment of Dowie.
                    Yep-our defence is now sound,thanks to......:boss:

Comment

Ainsworth was around then as well...

at straws clutching - rearrange...
                      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

i think some people get a bit too excited about De Canio moving us up the table. He had the luxury of Vine, Buzz Agyemang, Connolly etc etc replacing a load of crap we had. Of course we would move up the table - we would with any manager in that position we were in

Comment

I see you didn't argue with my points, only a cheap shot about my grammar.

If you want to see boring football, may I suggest watching Yeovil Town who scored 41 goals last season. The lowest of all clubs outisde the premiership

we scored 42 just for the record, a record shared by Accrington Stanley.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                            i think some people get a bit too excited about De Canio moving us up the table. He had the luxury of Vine, Buzz Agyemang, Connolly etc etc replacing a load of crap we had. Of course we would move up the table - we would with any manager in that position we were in
                            De Canio had the crowed buzzing, people singing he's name... and we tried to get Sousa's name to be sang but the people would not sing it.

The 12th man being the crowed can make all the difference in go up.

If De Canio is to come back they need to bring in a good No.2

Comment

Personally would prefer Magilton over LDC as he speaks much better English and knows the division. But I don't really want either. I'm scared with LDC we'll get lumbered with overseas loan players who won't care. However, LDC would mean we'd sell a couple of thousand more season tickets I suppose...almost whoever we get, I've got a gut feeling we'll make the play-offs (and then its a lottery) but won't seriously challenge for automatic promotion. Getting fed up...they should just name someone and get it over with, even if its Bryan Robson or Tony Adams of Jimmy Greaves or Sooty or Sweep or my preferred choices--Dowie or Sousa or Olly (though we'd have to pay compensation to 2 of them, possibly all 3 of the latter).

Comment

Scott, Pete, or anyone, IMO LDC wouldnt be the worst decision, but last time he was here wasnt there rumours that him and some of the players didnt get on!!!???
                                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                                X