• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sound

Of Silence

Is truly deafening today

Spot On.

Comment

hate not knowing was it going on. Do we sing "we are top of the league" anymore? Nobody knows if we will stay top, or be moved down or what - horrible feeling

Comment

The spin merchants at premium tv are banging there heads together.
        What lies and spin can they come up with to cover up there lies and spin about the previous lies and spin.

GP's web of deceit untangles as we're on the verge of the prem. You couldn't make it up!

Comment

Listen to it, crawling back to gloat when things might go wrong.

All morally cleansed from the Sousa situation.

Glad you're pleased now.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Listen to it, crawling back to gloat when things might go wrong.

All morally cleansed from the Sousa situation.

Glad you're pleased now.
            I'm pretty far from pleased.

What is your position exactly ?

Quite hard to work out what or who you are defending, you having a pop at me ?

I've been proved right about that deeply unpleasant corrupt individual, I'm sorry, but that is unbelievable to me that there is any QPR "fan" left thatwill still defend the C*nt.

Comment

How many will be be able to go on as normal on Saturday, singing we're top of the league, the R's are going up, we'll never play you again etc can we still sing these?
              Maybe its best we do carry on as normal, show the players we still have faith.
              Gianni though is one person who if he cares for his life does not want to be anywhere in the vicinity of the ground on Saturday. Dead man walking.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Where are all G.Ps normal supporters that are on here?conspicuous by their absence
                in defence of Italys Arthur Daley

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                  I'm pretty far from pleased.

What is your position exactly ?

Quite hard to work out what or who you are defending, you having a pop at me ?

I've been proved right about that deeply unpleasant corrupt individual, I'm sorry, but that is unbelievable to me that there is any QPR "fan" left thatwill still defend the C*nt.
                  Me...I'm disappointed as any, but I'm not going to panic just yet. Too many similar stories in recent history would suggest we'll be getting no more than a fine.

My 'pop' at you is related to the fact you refuse to post on this site, unless there is some kind of scandal which you can gloat over. I just think it's a little petty, and frankly quite childish, but that's just my opinion. Others may disagree.

With regards to who I'm defending, and where I stand...This post wasn't used for defending anyone. Just making the statement, as detailed within this reply.

Where I stand, like above, I'm not panicing. Unlike some, I take things on a case by case basis. If GP does something where credit is due, I'll praise him. If he f**ks up, I'll slate him. It really is that simple.

Either way, whatever the outcome, I have decided that I feel it would certainly be best for the club if GP was to move on altogether. Even if we were to get away with no punishment, whatsoever...This one is a 'mistake' too many for me.

I trust this has explained where I sit on this?

Comment

Me...I'm disappointed as any, but I'm not going to panic just yet. Too many similar stories in recent history would suggest we'll be getting no more than a fine.

My 'pop' at you is related to the fact you refuse to post on this site, unless there is some kind of scandal which you can gloat over. I just think it's a little petty, and frankly quite childish, but that's just my opinion. Others may disagree.

With regards to who I'm defending, and where I stand...This post wasn't used for defending anyone. Just making the statement, as detailed within this reply.

Where I stand, like above, I'm not panicing. Unlike some, I take things on a case by case basis. If GP does something where credit is due, I'll praise him. If he f**ks up, I'll slate him. It really is that simple.

Either way, whatever the outcome, I have decided that I feel it would certainly be best for the club if GP was to move on altogether. Even if we were to get away with no punishment, whatsoever...This one is a 'mistake' too many for me.

Nicely balanced viewpoint, Benny.

I wonder if he's forgiven Leicester yet ?

Comment

That statement and opinion is just far too balanced and intelligent Benny. Some people only know their party line, to be repeated ad infinitum and your position is difficult to comprehend.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Wow, was I banned there or not ? make your minds up lads!

Benny, you come across loud & clear, agree with a lot of your points in all fairness.

As for "party lines", I dont have one, but I know what is best for QPR.

Comment

Why is it deafening?

If I post anything its construed as defending. I'd rather see some go into various directions.

Reality is, timing is not great, all we want to do is enjoy the season. Club have done nothing wrong until proven.

The real sad thing is, that even if its a fine which seems likely we the fans won't know any FA findings until much further down the line. Nothing will happen this season, which leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

I, like many just want resolution
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Not sure what t say to you Pete, you really dont get it do you ?

Comment

Originally posted by KLR View Post
                              Wow, was I banned there or not ? make your minds up lads!

Benny, you come across loud & clear, agree with a lot of your points in all fairness.

As for "party lines", I dont have one, but I know what is best for QPR.
                              If you've been banned all this time, then I apologise. However, it does seem you've only decided to come back now after seeing such a scandal. I'm sure I remember you saying that you'd never post over here again?!

I may be wrong.

I am not saying that no one has reason to panic, just because I choose not to, but I don't understand why many are full of doom and gloom.

I expect this to drag on for a long while yet.

Best thing we can do is raise the roof on Saturday, and show the lads that we are 100% behind them, and will continue to do so forever more.

Comment

Working...
                              X