Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

edit

Comment

Not a good night all round really, bad performance and a bad result....atmosphere was not great either!

I left a few minutes before the end, and the gate was locked and the old bill were being there usual cheerful best and didn't want to answer anyone who had the cheek to ask why the gates were locked. We were given the option of walking around, the same route that Isleworth took, which is the option that we took. (no trouble, but it was a fairly brisk walk we took) lol

Comment

Video from last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CwUlO1hjEc

Oh dear....

Comment

handbags

Comment

cant figure the people who post these vids up proper lolly up merchants
            "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
            London Pride is a flower that's free.
            London Pride means our own dear town to us,
            And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Comment

but

well there were a few missiles going over at the wall,if the brentford fans see this they will say we are thugs
                Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Looked to me as if the missile's floated over the fence lol.
                  They seek him here.................

Comment

"We are Q... P.... R....... we are top of the league", not the appropriate song to be signing at that moment, maybe something like "your are going to get your f**** head kicked in" might be more fitting, just a suggestion to our aspiring hollies, hmmm.

I am glad everyone got out of that sht hole in one piece, but I am afraid we are gaining a few non-desirables also.

Anyway onwards and upwards, and it's good that people post these videos as seeing is believing .
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                      cant figure the people who post these vids up proper lolly up merchants
                      Have to agree; find it a little disturbing -
                      Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                      Work Best When Open...
                      @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

as said before police monitor this, why post on fkin youtube? you wanna get someone nicked??
                        anyway, i have 2 scratches on my head from things thrown at us
                        i was also hit in the chest and so was my son, police stood back and allowed things to get too heated. not their fault totally but what to do? stand there getting hit and maybe lose an eye?? i spoke to police early on and they just didn't care....then the cage started rattling, i thought that was a rigid fence and that cage/gate nearly burst open.police on millwall side backed off and then most millwall backed off, 2 or 3 kept at it but most backed off....then the police on our side trooped forward. with so much of a crush and movement, very lucky no one got crushed/hurt..or i hope not.

police and stewards allow millwall fans to do as they please, the lunatics do run the asylum...i repeatedly told police "you are scared of them"
                        if they can't control/police games with millwall then close them down. end of.
                        or deduct 5 pts per serious disorder, it'll soon stop.

millwall live off the hostile home crowd, already it's worth 10 home wins.
                        qpr had their moments but were too lightweight and no killer instinct in front of goal.
                        whatever , results went reasonably well and we are still going up. they ain't!

Comment

they

they are difficult to work out ive never understood them
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Left 5 minutes early so missed all of this, on the way back i really saw what a sh*thole it really is.

Comment

Would've been 'interesting' if that fence had been knocked down

Comment

Hopefully with that video on YouTube, the police will be able to identify and arrest some of the ***** 'supporting' our club.

Absolutely pathetic, as is the 'they started it' ********. It's like kids in a playground - the big naughty Millwall boys started it Miss - and those visible clearly are old enough to know better.

Comment

Working...
                                X