Debacle after the Millwall match /merged/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debacle after the Millwall match /merged/

OB kept us in and Millwall exited from other side of the gate, R's start throwing stuff and it returns, the blue plastic between us is ripped off and fans start kicking off, R's fans try and bring the fence down and then in come the police...OB love it, the walk up to the station they're walking backwards goading our fans who when pissed up and in the mood are obviously going to bite....

Good job I left the kids at home

Game was shite

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    OB kept us in and Millwall exited from other side of the gate, R's start throwing stuff and it returns, the blue plastic between us is ripped off and fans start kicking off, R's fans try and bring the fence down and then in come the police...
    You stay classy, Rangers, you stay classy

Comment

Deliberate bad policing tonight after the game

The gate was shut to the walkway back to the station. So where we were penned in, there was a dividing fence to the 'wall side, and after a few minutes we were pelted with coins.

On the fence itself on our side was a perspex cladding from about 3ft to 8ft up. Our lot started ripping it off and throwing back over the top, the 'wall and QPR both went for the fence to charge it down, and guess what, no intervening police for at least 5-10 minutes before they showed up on both sides of it.

I'm not having it that this type of thing hasn't happened before around this dividing fence, I think it was deliberate non-action. You'll probably see lots of video action about this, as people recorded it.

Comment

2000 people crammed in for 30 mins into a space meant for about 100...the whole outcome was inevitable

Comment

You've got that spot on, OB love it mate

Comment

Yes, it was the OB's fault that the Rangers fans ripped off perspex and threw it at the Millwall fans. What were they ripping it off in the ****ing first place?

Comment

Was in the middle of that,defo bad stuff from the old bill but they enjoyed there job 2nite as usual.some poor sod got hit buy a bottle bear me claret all over the place. IMO could have got slot more messy tho

Comment

By then, me and Josie had already gone through the gate and were near the Millwall cafe, when the Millwall "Massive" started gathering right where we were!
                Had hidden our colours by then, and couldn't get through so just stood and watched the proceedings until we could get out and find our lift
                Good job I didn't take Dan, he'd have been very uncomfortable with the whole thing.
                Josie, on the other hand, thought it was a great night and loved the excitement.
                Strange girl...!
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

totally agree. my brother has a recording on his phone.

the OB stood and watched - some old chap was having a go at them for not doing anything. after a few mins they decided to act. very poor policing.

Comment

I left about five minutes from the end so the OB made me walk all around the ground to Sth Bermondsey Stn and I had what looked the biggest South London scaghead with two kids starting on me and telling his brats to boot me!!

When I retaliated on him the ****** ran to the OB and wanted me nicked the *****

I then had another knob start on me on the train and when I said how hard he was with all his mates starting on one fella his mates pulled him back thankfully but what a bunch of ***** they are

In any other ground in the Country their fans would be ejected or nicked for what they did throughout the game but the stewards and Police just watch and take no action for whatever reason

Comment

Horrible night ..... lousy game and then being penned in and crushed with sharp bits of wood being lobbed back from the Millwall side. Badly handled by the OB. Hope I never have to go back there again.

Comment

I had the experience of sitting in the East stand.I went with three Millwall fans.They kept my identity quite.Pretty sure if they knew i was a QPR i would have had some stick.

Strange stadium.Was sitting in front rows and there is a corridor gap between the last seat and the barrier.When Millwall scored their second ...quite a few youngsters came running down to goad the QPR fans...and were allowed to.

Very hostile and on way out, saw the fans running to the cage area and saw the missiles being thrown.

The game was ****.First half, we may have shaded it when the ball came down..second half, they were better and wanted it more.Um,,,think Paddy Kenny played alright...ummm thats it.

Got lift home so i was lucky and missed the **** that our fans went through.

Comment

Oh and the old bill...lined up all down Zampa road....why...all Millwall fans???

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                            I left about five minutes from the end so the OB made me walk all around the ground to Sth Bermondsey Stn and I had what looked the biggest South London scaghead with two kids starting on me and telling his brats to boot me!!

When I retaliated on him the ****** ran to the OB and wanted me nicked the *****

I then had another knob start on me on the train and when I said how hard he was with all his mates starting on one fella his mates pulled him back thankfully but what a bunch of ***** they are

In any other ground in the Country their fans would be ejected or nicked for what they did throughout the game but the stewards and Police just watch and take no action for whatever reason
                            They were bang out of order. Some of the gestures and noises made.
                            Old bill as you say, done absolutely nothing.
                            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

That cage was so close to falling over-had it done so, would have been carnage.
                              Now, Then, Forever
                              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Working...
                              X