No announcement yet.

Sources or sauces..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice how no one again picked up on my points... Hold on Pete I think your onto something there fella. Sounds like the whole issue I had with my Sousa bet all over again... I produced the slip and reciept, and yet I still got accused of knowing nothing and it was a lucky guess! Oh some people on this board do make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
      Notice how no one again picked up on my points... Hold on Pete I think your onto something there fella. Sounds like the whole issue I had with my Sousa bet all over again... I produced the slip and reciept, and yet I still got accused of knowing nothing and it was a lucky guess! Oh some people on this board do make me laugh
      Wasn't really sure how to respond to your points, did you want a pat on the back?

Banter is only funny when its attempting to take the rise out of someone, if you were right about something there is not much people can say

Comment

All this ITK, sauces stuff is really beyond me..

It doesn't help the club or us fans that I can see.

On reflection P12M it hasnt helped this board much, its reputation or the harmony on it either IMHO..

Why bother?
        Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

no-one claims to be ITK.

christ, show me a football forum without rumours
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            no-one claims to be ITK.

i can, and it's dead lol.

Every busy football forum is full of rumours...you should see the liverpool ones....reading them it seems as if theres 99000 people related to gerrard and carragher based on the amount of itk postings from someone who "spoke to a relative of"
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

no-one claims to be ITK.

I can't as I'm not the christian messiah. (thankfully).

You miss my point, this was not directed at all rumors discussions per se. Sure there's discussion of the usual press rumor mongering on most forums.

But here its specifically fan initiated, and always within the 'itk sauces' moniker, then followed by the usual "you were wrong" , "he was right" arguments. Adds nothing. Just my opinion.
              Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cogster View Post
                I can't as I'm not the christian messiah. (thankfully).

You miss my point, this was not directed at all rumors discussions per se. Sure there's discussion of the usual press rumor mongering on most forums.

But here its specifically fan initiated, and always within the 'itk sauces' moniker, then followed by the usual "you were wrong" , "he was right" arguments. Adds nothing. Just my opinion.
                Well if it's any concellation (sp), so many staff are scared brickless of FB at HQ that they keep their heads down a lot more and keep scthum - coupled with the fact the players think "sousa was fired for something he said ending up on the web", many sauces are quiet as a whistle.

Me thinks less and less decent info will come out - like when I knew Cookie had re-signed and Routledge was done. Like when Pete knew all about Kaspars, like others knowing number of tickets sold for games, like someone else knowing about Lotto (think the same poster knew about Gulf Air).

Although saying that, none of the above would cost someone their job so those things may still be ok.

We'll have to see how the season goes.

Comment

Not naming names, but some of the key people on this board have been laughed out of other sites based on the rumours they posted. The accuracy rate was to be honest embarrassing. I suppose this site is a safe haven. Although the accuracy rate hasn't improved much. There isn't much that I haven't either read in a paper or elsewhere before I have seen it on here. Therefore I don't pay much attention to the rumours that come from any of the message boards.

Comment

Originally posted by superckat View Post
                    Not naming names, but some of the key people on this board have been laughed out of other sites based on the rumours they posted. The accuracy rate was to be honest embarrassing. I suppose this site is a safe haven. Although the accuracy rate hasn't improved much. There isn't much that I haven't either read in a paper or elsewhere before I have seen it on here. Therefore I don't pay much attention to the rumours that come from any of the message boards.
                    Heh, my rumours are pretty damn accurate!

Comment

Although some others have been less so

Watson Will Become A Ranger
                      « Thread Started on Nov 21, 2008, 5:28pm »

Despite news that West Ham are interested it looks like we have our man from the 1st of January.

We are also very keen on Ched Evans and he could sign on a 3 year deal in January.

Paulo Sousa has targets and 2 players from Serie A are very intersted. One a youngster at Juventus.

It is also believed that a left winger from the premiership is also a target.

Fair play to another poster Dazzer though..i never had a scooby about Sousa and he was the man who won a nearly 2 grand after wacking some cash on him.....and this is when none of us had mentioned him!!

Comment

superckat

fair point

I would say, staring at the official for news is like watching one of Sousa's matches , but aye.

I'll put my neck on the line with a rumour, see if its true. Lopez won't play for QPR next season. its a 50-50 call and if I get one thing right, it will be that one
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

superckat

fair point

I would say, staring at the official for news is like watching one of Sousa's matches , but aye.

I'll put my neck on the line with a rumour, see if its true. Lopez won't play for QPR next season. its a 50-50 call and if I get one thing right, it will be that one
                          You just can't resist can you . Have to admit although I read and hear some of the rumours. I tend to take them all with a pinch of salt. It's probably the cynic in me.

Comment

Shame about Lopez if that is true, miles better than either LegsOfWood or Mahon

Comment

superckat

fair point

he`ll stay 100% FACT I KNOW
                              WE ARE QPR

Comment

Excellent response guys , i've nothing against rumors we all hear them and you have to have them to start most threads. It does seem though that some on here want to come across as important or as people say itk, listen don't stop you guys it kills me honestly.

Comment

Working...
                                X