Sources or sauces..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sources or sauces..

Just wondering on this site there seems to be so many who either know or claim to know people that know people that know people and so on .... so the majority of us (me included) who read these rumours , just wondering who you think is pure source or tomato sauce? I've got to say i think all are of the Heinz variety.

On the whole my player predictions are pretty good.

Plus I brought you the new crest and new kits pre offy ;)

oh and i think i said sousa was a dead man walking at some point eek
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Mine tend to be Mint sauce, but you hear alot of things which generates interest. Be a bit boring, if we didn't have some banter during the close season.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Just wondering on this site there seems to be so many who either know or claim to know people that know people that know people and so on .... so the majority of us (me included) who read these rumours , just wondering who you think is pure source or tomato sauce? I've got to say i think all are of the Heinz variety.

No-one knows anything which is why people change their opinions every day...Club to emply a high profile manager...LDC TO be manager..Magilton NOT to be the manager...Magilton TO be the manager....Blackwell to be interviewed...It goes on and on...People actually dont know anything even though they think they do

Comment

Not forgetting that clubs ALWAYS leak deliberate misinformation too ;)

Comment

Dennis Wise "in the next few days" ...Adebola.... we have registered manager's name with the league....Flavio selling up.....list goes on and on and on and on and on

Comment

None of us give "made up "information, unless of course you are insiderman
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by PinnerPaul View Post
                Dennis Wise "in the next few days" ...Adebola.... we have registered manager's name with the league....Flavio selling up.....list goes on and on and on and on and on
                exactly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post

Plus I brought you the new crest and new kits pre offy ;)

oh and i think i said sousa was a dead man walking at some point eek

Prediction meaning you got a guess right
                  Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by PinnerPaul View Post
                    Not sticking up for Pete as personally I couldn't give a toss who is right or wrong...

BUT...
                    On the final day of the season FLAVIO did rant 'I've had enough I'm selling up' albeit in the heat of the moment... He was piffed off with the fans reation and with some of the songs sang by minorities of the crowd!
                    2. It has been public knowledge that we enquired about Adebola but wouldn't offer him a 2 year deal. If we did I am sure some of you would be moaning saying things like 'why give that fat old ****er a 2 year deal' or 'we have another Sturridge on hand'...
                    3. Denis Wise has stated in person to me that he had spoken to QPR. If you want to ask him yourself then pop down to Brunell University pitches in Uxbridge on a Tuesday evening anytime between 6.30 and 7.45 and ask him yourself. He is there almost everyweek and has been for the past 2 months, along with Marc Bircham and Paul Furlong (apart from the Tuesday night that Furs banged 2 for Barnet a few weeks ago).
                    4. 'we have registered manager's name with the league' - if my memory serves me well wasn't this posted by that pilark insiderman the sucker that some of you believe? Well do your research and you'll know that this fella can't lie straight in bed!!!

Personally I never take Pete's word or anyone elses for that fact who I hardly know as Gospel, but I am confident that 99.9% of the time he doesn't spread bulls-turd like some others on here (unless he's on a wind up hence the 0.1% left available). I'll probably get some intelligent comments fired in my direction so I await in anticipation!

Comment

I never made up the story about Dennis Wise! There was interest in the past!!! When I state what I have heard it is from a very reliable source. In fact I know that the possibility of Dennis Wise becoming a manager in the capital is quite likely over the next few months depending on some outrageous negotiations which are currently taking place. I won't go into depth as it isn't QPR related and I could get into Sh*t!! haha

Comment

love this argument

When you get things right its because you are a poodle;D I thought I was solely responsible for certain things, because I was a mouthpiece

When you get things wrong, you know nothing;D

Which is it?

In my book, thats a no win argument conveniently set up for some posters

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          love this argument

When you get things right its because you are a poodle;D I thought I was solely responsible for certain things, because I was a mouthpiece

When you get things wrong, you know nothing;D

Which is it?

In my book, thats a no win argument conveniently set up for some posters
                          Someone who knows nothing and is a mouthpiece for someone who does....

(Sorry couldn't resist )
                          A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            None of us give "made up "information, unless of course you are insiderman
                            Maybe not intentionally ;)

I don't see anything wrong with a bit of banter when the gossip turns out to be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by NewCrossHoop View Post
                              Maybe not intentionally ;)

I don't see anything wrong with a bit of banter when the gossip turns out to be wrong
                              but it almost always is...then some ***** proclaims that he/she knew it was going to happen..blah blah blah

Comment

Working...
                              X