Question for you all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
    ...Amit just spouts what the fans like to hear, spend big if we get to the prem.....yeah right.
    well lets wait and see.

Owners are not obliged to pump in their personal wealth BTW....especially when they own a small stake.

We should be grtateful we have stability now. Others clubs would love what we have now.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Have the mittals got involved with QPR only to promote football in india?
      r.
      IMHO no, can't see why they would
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

They just wonna make a name for themselves, like the rest of em. No one had herd of the Russian till he got Chelski...jump on the band wagon !!

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
          well lets wait and see.

Owners are not obliged to pump in their personal wealth BTW....especially when they own a small stake.

We should be grtateful we have stability now. Others clubs would love what we have now.
          I'd rather them be here than not.

If we get new owners in, let's say they spent a few million then they have nothing left, what do we do then... look for new owners again?

If anyone can manage to get this club back on track in todays world, then we have the best board in place but it takes time.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
            They just wonna make a name for themselves, like the rest of em. No one had herd of the Russian till he got Chelski...jump on the band wagon !!
            Why would they come to a small club like QPR to give themselves a name?

Comment

truth be known, don't give a monkies, as long as my team exist i am happy.

Comment

the owners dnt give a dammn about the club or fans etc.... they are just very rich guys enjoying England! its like when you buy a pet ... you just feed him time to time and take him for a walk sometime. nothing special

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
                  the owners dnt give a dammn about the club or fans etc.... they are just very rich guys enjoying England! its like when you buy a pet ... you just feed him time to time and take him for a walk sometime. nothing special

Comment

Stanley u won't like me saying this but its my opinion sir les is the greatest player 2 ever wears the hoops
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Stanley u won't like me saying this but its my opinion sir les is the greatest player 2 ever wears the hoops
                      Dont mind at all Weare. Its all about opinions - mine are like tomatoes kept in a brown paper bag on the mantle-piece - as soon as they go off, I change them

But in the words of Denis Law - "Bowles had 100% skill".

Comment

[QUOTE=Jeffro;527685]I voted No mate. Purely because I dont think they got involved for footballing reasons at all, I mean why would a billionairre from a country who dont even have a football team , decide to a) get involved with a struggling CCC club b) Decide to promote the game that neither mittal or Bhattia know anything about.

The unanswered question is why did they get involved at all.[/
                        QUOTE]

I've been asking that question ever since he bought shares in QPR, but never seemed to dig deep enough in his pocket to fund a spending spree. If he had done, QPR would have been promoted two seasons ago.

Yes, he is contributing towards the running of the club, but in my view the way he and Bernie have been spending money, has been wasteful. They are drip feeding the club, and this means QPR are losing £XM each season rather than hitting the jackpot.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          These people dont need to make names for themselves, their billionaires.
                          Flabio and Bernie are household names to anyone with the slightest interest in sport. As for the Mittals, they are involved in the club and i couldnt care less why, they are loaded!!!

Comment

they've got involved because they want to promote vegetarianism in London.

Comment

Working...
                            X