Who decides on who's gonna be a MOD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who decides on who's gonna be a MOD

Apart from the usual get yourself a Fred Perry, some Hush Puppies, a Parka and a Scooter how else do you become a MOD or who decides/decided on who's gonna be one?
    Obviously I'm talking about MODERATORS here and not that I want to be one, just wondering.
    Last edited by 80sCasual; 29-01-2011, 10:02 AM.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

You get a knock on the door at 2am from a mysterious man in a black cape and hood.

He says nothing, but hands you an envelope. A black envelope.
    You look down at the envelope and ask, "what is this??"
    But he's gone.

Through your sleepy haze, you open the envelope..... inside is a picture of MYU, stark b*llock naked.
    A caption, written in hamster blood under the picture says, "If you are not shocked by this picture, you are made from The Right Stuff, and YOU are The Chosen One.... Be under Hammersmith Bridge on the first hour of the first day of the first month after Pete next posts "Ironing still to be done".

I can't say what happens when you arrive, but lets just say those scars still run pretty f***ing deep.
    I lasted a while in the job, but in spite of managing to come through the sheer horror of the "WATRB Initiation Ceremony", it was having to make direct contact with HA9 Ranger and Weareqpr12 on the same day that finally tipped me over the edge.

Dark, dark days.

My advice? If you hear a knock at the door late at night... think twice before answering, and DON'T open the f***ing envelope.

Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
      You get a knock on the door at 2am from a mysterious man in a black cape and hood.

But he's gone.

Through your sleepy haze, you open the envelope..... inside is a picture of MYU, stark b*llock naked.
      A caption, written in hamster blood under the picture says, "If you are not shocked by this picture, you are made from The Right Stuff, and YOU are The Chosen One.... Be under Hammersmith Bridge on the first hour of the first day of the first month after Pete next posts "Ironing still to be done".

I can't say what happens when you arrive, but lets just say those scars still run pretty f***ing deep.
      I lasted a while in the job, but in spite of managing to come through the sheer horror of the "WATRB Initiation Ceremony", it was having to make direct contact with HA9 Ranger and Weareqpr12 on the same day that finally tipped me over the edge.

Dark, dark days.

My advice? If you hear a knock at the door late at night... think twice before answering, and DON'T open the f***ing envelope.

Class!

Comment

Sorry 2 include my name with that weirdo who is always getting banned on forums is just damn right insulting
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Classic.

Goddard, I salute you.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

But he's gone.

Dark, dark days.

Thatsapharkingclassic.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

I hear qblockpete is a bit of a Richard Gere fan so thats how kirill got the job. ;)

Comment

But he's gone.

Dark, dark days.

Brilliant

Comment

But he's gone.

Dark, dark days.

Just as i expected

Knock, Knock -- Get the door Luv i'm busy
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

But he's gone.

Dark, dark days.

That's really clever, enjoyed it.

We might need one more.

Comment

But he's gone.

Dark, dark days.

F**king quality mate, gave me a right laugh

Comment

Goddard you comedy genius!

Comment

LOL Goddard

Comment

But he's gone.

Dark, dark days.

Quality mate, will be hard pushed to find a more amusing post.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              Quality mate, will be hard pushed to find a more amusing post.

Don't know what you're laughing at... you know the real truth.

Makes my little tale look like a f***ing tea-party.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X