QPR V West Ham...Little club, big club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loftboy View Post
    It was three days later and there were less than 100 of us there.
    was ment to put hundred and not thousand
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      was ment to put hundred and not thousand
      The best bit was being met at lime street by about ten double deckers and only a handful of us got on,the bus driver then dropped us off outside the Kop,ended up sitting in the main stand and had to sit on my hands when Rosenior opened the scoring, ended up losing 4-1

Comment

West Ham were only given 4,000 tickets. 15% of capacity under competition rules. Which is why Ipswich had 9,000 at the 60,000 capacity Emirates.

There are West Ham fans buying in the home areas at St Andrews. Will kick off big time tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Very close, West Ham have over 20,000+ season ticket holders,17,000 members and over 700,000 different names on their database,their figures.

We have 7,000 season ticket holders !!
          They're Karren Brady's figures used to pump their Olympic Stadium bid. In reality, much lower.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            They're Karren Brady's figures used to pump their Olympic Stadium bid. In reality, much lower.
            Must say i thought she was taking the **** with the 700,000 figure,nearer 100,000 at a guess.

Comment

West Ham were only given 4,000 tickets. 15% of capacity under competition rules. Which is why Ipswich had 9,000 at the 60,000 capacity Emirates.

There are West Ham fans buying in the home areas at St Andrews. Will kick off big time tonight.
              well this thread as come back to right royally mug me off.

* Fans should notice the Hammers' allocation for the away leg at St. Andrew's on 26 January is sold out, with all applications received by season ticket holders having been successful.

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                Must say i thought she was taking the **** with the 700,000 figure,nearer 100,000 at a guess.
                Don't forget they have over 100,000 friends on Facebook

Comment

correct.there are loads and i mean loads up there without tickets and some in brum section.its wat i call west ham on tour!!! willing and able to fight in the name of our great club..watch the news later...lol its the west ham way..

GTP...for christs sake,get your facts RIGHT before posting drivel.this is west ham your talking about here.

Comment

Yep a championship club in the summer ;)
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      Yep a championship club in the summer ;)
                      your brainy
                      thought you would have been in the bok to say hello sunday?

Comment

been very ill mate but on the mend.

Also it was on sky and due to massive financial difficulty's I choose to watch it on tv.

I'll be going Portsmouth at home for sure though.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

west ham are a 'massive' club compared to us............35k at home every week and lets be honest far superior away support week in week out!!..they ram out loftus rd every visit where we struggle to take 2k to theirs!!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                            Says in the press today that west ham are taking less than 4000 fans up to Birmingham for the Carling Cup semi final second leg.
                            Thats seems a terribly low amount to me, so a serious question here, if we were in the same position, 2-1 up on aggregate and 90 minutes away from a Wembley appearance, how many of us do you honestly reckon would go up there for this game?
                            In terms on fan base I'd have West Ham as possibly the second biggest club in London...they are a massive.

We have plenty of fair weather fans which turn up for these sort of fixtures so we'd probably take whatever the allocation is 7000??? Means nothing though as these 'fans' only like to turn up for the big occasion.

Comment

Working...
                            X