No announcement yet.

Hulse - whats gone wrong?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am always u for giving someone a chance. Hes a proven great player, who gets goals, but the problem is that we need the goals now and not later. he holds the ball up very well, and hes due a goal any game now - hopefulyl starting this week

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
      he's played 10 league games
      people forget that.. he also played what 3/4 of them unfit.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Did Nigel Clough not make a comment along the lines of, Hulse will never get fit, when he signed for us. He definately made a comment of some sort to say he would not be the same player. Hes been right so far.

Comment

Hulse is unlikely to be a first choice striker for us if we are promoted. People talk about patience but he has already had 10 games. There are 20 to go this season. So he might already be a third of his way through his QPR career. I was delighted when he came as he has a v gd record in this division but if we are going to continue playing with one non goal scoring striker I'd much prefer it to be Helguson whose knock downs are directed at on-coming players rather than flicked on to no one in particular.

Comment

You are all forgetting one thing? he only ever scored against us!!!!
            if we signed stead he wouldnt score all theirs goals came against us

Comment

Not very good and not very fit when signed and same seems true now. Bit like Miller. Doh

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                I know that although a few had their doubts, myself and a lot of others were very pleased to sign Hulse. We have all seen him score lots of goals in this division, and has always seemed a threat when playing against him.

What has gone wrong? The only goal he has scored is a tap in, scrambled over the line. Hes had loads of chances that youd wish him to be on the end of, but nothing is going in for him!

If he does find his best form, we dont have many problems up front - but for the time being, nothing is finding the net!

Is it a confidence thing? Fitness, formation?
                In fairness the only thing missing is goals. At times he's had a great game but hasn't put the ball in the net. There has been a few stinkers too but on the whole he's been a decent addition. Not set the world alight but if the goals come then I think he won't have any critics. Think injuries haven't really helped as with HH. I agree with oldhoop on this one, we just need to be a little more patient.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                  People talk about patience but he has already had 10 games. There are 20 to go this season. .
                  and hopefully that means 2 more goals of his shins as hes a 1 in 10 man.

Comment

Patience? How many points will that cost us?
                    He's been missing chances that have got to be taken.

Comment

Working...
                    X