Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Signings........
Collapse
X
-
-
Agree walkonby but my main concern is that Neils backed to the hilt regarding who he wants to sign. If Neil is happy with who he is signing then so am I.
I just didn't want the owners to upset the best manager we have had in ages.
You can't blame our fans for getting paranoid due to all the co ck ups we have had in the past. It sounds great news that they have learn't there lesson.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
-
-
Walkonby thank you very much,i think i have just had man love for the first time in my 44 years.Comment
-
Think we can add marcus bent to that list. We love an injured players, lets hope we can find some moreI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
qpr in the transfer window remind me off someone going out on the last day of the january sales. and then wondering were all the decent stuffs gone!!Comment
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
Comment