Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Signings........

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BennyBoyRs
    I like 'Lone' time
    • Mar 2009
    • 13695

    #16
    Originally posted by WALKONBY
    tick the boxes
    we are all getting carried away because q.pr have given trails to a couple of players it doesnt mean we will sign them.
    what will be brought in,in my opionon will be enough to finish the job.
    in warnock we trust.
    You're getting them all wet, Spencer.
    Your mum would love me...

    Comment

    • WALKONBY
      Bronze Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 753

      #17
      people are winding themselves up when theres no need

      Comment

      • WeAreQPR12
        C Club
        • Mar 2009
        • 23558

        #18
        Agree walkonby but my main concern is that Neils backed to the hilt regarding who he wants to sign. If Neil is happy with who he is signing then so am I.

        I just didn't want the owners to upset the best manager we have had in ages.

        You can't blame our fans for getting paranoid due to all the co ck ups we have had in the past. It sounds great news that they have learn't there lesson.
        I played sunday league football today.

        Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

        I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

        We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

        Comment

        • Norths
          CCG
          • Jan 2011
          • 13067

          #19
          Originally posted by Goddard
          Nugent.
          Decent pace, can finish, realistic, because his club are skint.


          Or K Phillips on loan... a pure finisher who wouldn't expect to start every game.
          Both would do a decent job and are proven at this level.
          Last edited by Norths; 12-01-2011, 01:01 PM.

          Comment

          • Rebel R's
            King of Pessimism
            • Mar 2009
            • 12266

            #20
            Fair enough ,let's wait (not too long I hope) and see

            Comment

            • iheartwegerle
              Bronze Seat
              • Nov 2009
              • 563

              #21
              Can't be worse than last January...Quashie, Ikeme, Priskin

              Comment

              • qprrulelondon
                Apprentice
                • May 2009
                • 213

                #22
                Walkonby thank you very much,i think i have just had man love for the first time in my 44 years.

                Comment

                • WeAreQPR12
                  C Club
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 23558

                  #23
                  Think we can add marcus bent to that list. We love an injured players, lets hope we can find some more
                  I played sunday league football today.

                  Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                  I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                  We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                  Comment

                  • iheartwegerle
                    Bronze Seat
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 563

                    #24
                    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12
                    Think we can add marcus bent to that list. We love an injured players, lets hope we can find some more
                    Oh yeah forgot about Bent and Hill (not Clint).

                    Comment

                    • californiahoop
                      Silver Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 4932

                      #25
                      Originally posted by WALKONBY
                      people are winding themselves up when theres no need
                      Kept the faith!

                      Comment

                      • hanwell ranger
                        Bronze Seat
                        • Nov 2009
                        • 391

                        #26
                        qpr in the transfer window remind me off someone going out on the last day of the january sales. and then wondering were all the decent stuffs gone!!

                        Comment

                        • WALKONBY
                          Bronze Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 753

                          #27
                          apart from leicester no one else has been busy yet
                          things will kick soon

                          Comment

                          • G.T.P

                            #28
                            hull aint been to shabby

                            Comment

                            • WeAreQPR12
                              C Club
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 23558

                              #29
                              Originally posted by hanwell ranger
                              qpr in the transfer window remind me off someone going out on the last day of the january sales. and then wondering were all the decent stuffs gone!!
                              haha yeah very true unfortunately but happy to be proved wrong this time around.
                              I played sunday league football today.

                              Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                              I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                              We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                              Comment

                              • WALKONBY
                                Bronze Seat
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 753

                                #30
                                you have to address your problems first ,we are top.
                                had a couple of setbacks,say for eg we had acted on jan 1st.
                                before mackie and daves injuries .
                                sometimes you have to wait.

                                Comment

                                Working...