No announcement yet.

Rs check out young defender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we get promoted and want to survive with the big boys then some of you lot are really going to have to come to terms with your petty xenophobia. Some lad's in for a trial and happens to be foreign, big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
      If we get promoted and want to survive with the big boys then some of you lot are really going to have to come to terms with your petty xenophobia. Some lad's in for a trial and happens to be foreign, big deal.
      hear, hear..

Comment

Couldn't agree more. 20 years ago they wd have been saying "black players are ok in summer but they go missing on a rainy night in grimsby" etc. Do u think arsenal fans come out with these comments still?

On the general point about this player if the board won't release money it will have to be loans or frees and that necessarily means players some other club doesn't want. We aren't going to get any big names so maybe its time to smell the coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
          Yep.
          What's with all this, "Never 'erd of him - Plays in a sh*t league - He's Slovakian"... ??

Well, I'd heard of Gary Borrowdale - He played in a very decent league - And he's English.
          And he's also f***ing dogsh*t. Which is why Warnock would seemingly rather play Paul The Octopus at left back than him... and poor old Paul is DEAD*.

Only here on a trial, folks. (the Slovakian - not Paul) And even that's not confirmed yet.
          Let's see what Warnock, Mick Jones and Keith Curle think of him first, eh?

(*Sorry to break that tragic news about Paul so bluntly, but octopuses don't live for very long. RIP.)

>>>>>
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I do not understand why we risk bringing players who have never played/proved themselves in England? We should not do this at this stage (Mid Season).
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
              pete, if they want free transfers then the club should seriously be looking at freddy adu. born athlete, versatile, young, full of potential, played at europes highest level and somehow without a club. warnock can get the best out of players and this kid can cut it.
              Great shout, I watched him a few years back in NY ( Well New Jersey) great shout!
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                Difference is Faulin hadn't just been released from some foreign team that have hardly set the word alight. Instead he was being scouted by Inter Millan.

Not saying you have to be a big name but to me it looks like Neil is rather desperately trying to bolster his squad but I feel really sorry for him as he appears to be working off literally no funds. I do feel he has been let down by the board. He's done his bit and got us top but he isn't being backed up in the market.

Sorry, but have you seen the copy of his contract or something?It could be that you have. but I have not. What do you really know about his funds and the exact figures attached to them?
                At the time(last summer) I was of the impression that he was handed a three year contract. Which means this season is the first one.Hence, we are slowly boulding a team for a more stable future economical wize
                No pun intended, but we dont know the figure as far as Warnock´s budget is concerned and most of all I dont want us to end up with all the uncertainty and fear Chelsea fans have to endure regarding the clubs economical future.
                And If people reckon Taraabt will leave QPR if we fail to make the promised land this season my answer to them is that he will leave us at the first opportunity no matter what!!

My view only,though!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  End of the day, doesn't say he is signing.

Though if he did, have to say its a complete and utter joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Have you seen this player live?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                    to be fair dinamo bucharest are actually quite a good team. been in the champions league and europa league for the last few seasons. he's only 21 then there must be some potential there.

A sensible post on this AT LAST
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

definitely think he's worth a look

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        End of the day, doesn't say he is signing.

Though if he did, have to say its a complete and utter joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Why? Have you ever watched him play? Do you actually know anything about him??
                        If NW, after having him on trial, think he´s good enough and wants to sign him, I trust him 100%!!!

There is a reason Neil Warnock is manager of QPR... and YOU are NOT...!!!!

Comment

and he knows how to play in snow

Comment

At the end of the day I'm not worried if Gianni's ferreting around the European bargain bins or even just doing some shady agent mates of his a favour - as long as Warnock remains under no obligation to have them in his squad then keep em coming. Who knows, one of the poor sods might even turn out to be alright.

The other reason not to get our knickers in a twist is that (if the local press is to be believed) we ARE still scouting the lower leagues for good, strong, young English cloggers with names we can pronounce. Looks like there's a healthy balance there, and long may it continue.

Comment

Dzeko, the new Man City player, is Bosnian, Vidic is Serbian, I don't know if these guys have a problem with foreigners or eastern europeans in general, heaven forbid we get a left back from Uruguay!

Comment

just hope he does'nt bring all his family with him.....enough big issue sellers down the bush!!!
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X