Rs check out young defender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simonj10 View Post
    Have faith people again we go knocking players before they have even stepped foot in the changing rooms! who had heard of Faurlin before we signed him? now look who i personally think is one of our best players!
    If he is not good enough NW will not sign him simples
    Difference is Faulin hadn't just been released from some foreign team that have hardly set the word alight. Instead he was being scouted by Inter Millan.

Not saying you have to be a big name but to me it looks like Neil is rather desperately trying to bolster his squad but I feel really sorry for him as he appears to be working off literally no funds. I do feel he has been let down by the board. He's done his bit and got us top but he isn't being backed up in the market.
    Last edited by qprjames; 11-01-2011, 11:02 PM. Reason: change spelling.
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

We have also turned down gems in the past saying they were not good enough!

Clubs do get it wrong from time to time.

Comment

End of the day, doesn't say he is signing.

Though if he did, have to say its a complete and utter joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Though if he did, have to say its a complete and utter joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          an unproven defender looking for a break. mackie was playing in the conference 2 or 3 years ago, now look at what he achieved. players develop and become better or realise their potential by working hard. maybe this kid can do it

Comment

Pete stop whinging! At the end of the day we're not a big club and our fans think we should be signing players like Austin when really this our level. Don't forget without the owners we'd never attract players of this Calibre. Be happy!

I am joking by the way! Yeah now is not the time to take gambles on unproven talent but by the looks of it, this is the kind of player the board are allowing Warnock to sign.
            Now, Then, Forever

Comment

These are the kind of players GP used to attract because we had to. We never had a pot to p.iss in, now we have no excuse.

Doubt to be honest any of them will be loaned or bought
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pete, if they want free transfers then the club should seriously be looking at freddy adu. born athlete, versatile, young, full of potential, played at europes highest level and somehow without a club. warnock can get the best out of players and this kid can cut it.

Comment

These are the kind of players GP used to attract because we had to. We never had a pot to p.iss in, now we have no excuse.

Doubt to be honest any of them will be loaned or bought
                  Yeah I agree with you there. Not the time to be bringing this sort of player in. We're top of the league and we don't need some other sides cast-offs. No problem doing it when we were skint a few years ago but now we're top with a great chance of going up its crazy. The financial rewards of the prem are massive so we want to make sure we get there to help secure the financial long term future of the club.
                  Now, Then, Forever

Comment

Hang on Hang on lads..are we not a professional club with scouts hunting future stars all over europe if not the world ? Come on dont belittle our club.
                    We may have found someone whos better then our millions of Sunday league players !!

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Someone's cranked up the "unknown foreign talent conveyor belt" again then have they?

Throw money into European bank accounts and just watch it bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce and bounce.

There appears to be a fly in my soup..........

I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

I suppose...

if this this lad is one for the future and is as well as an experienced defender coming in too then all well and good but.. if this is the extent of our transfer activities then it's time to raise an eyebrow and start to question the ambition of the board.....

Comment

I've never heard of the guy, but if there is truth in this and we really are looking at people like this then I think it proves that the board are not prepared to back Neil. Right now we need proven quality, not some bloke who can't cut it in the Romanian league.

Comment

Orrrrrrrrrrrrr you could look on the bright side, he is 6ft 4 !!
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Oh Ye of little Faith...

Comment

Most of our players aint big names except Taarbat but we have a team that plays so well together

I have faith NW wont take him on if he thinks he wont fit into the team

Comment

Working...
                                X