Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self destruct button

Will they press it?....think they will

You would because you are the most negative poster on this board.

Comment

I think too many posters on this board were read Chicken lickin too many times as a bed time story! ....the sky is falling in!!!!

We are Still 5 points Clear and 11 points Clear of 7th...not in even the most optimistic of posters dreams would anyone have thought we would be in this position a year ago!!

Comment

Wouldn't disagree with that to be honest but even more worried that so many more feel the same way as me,usually everyone on this board disagrees with me

Comment

As long as the team doesn't feel like you!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            I think too many posters on this board were read Chicken lickin too many times as a bed time story! ....the sky is falling in!!!!

We are Still 5 points Clear and 11 points Clear of 7th...not in even the most optimistic of posters dreams would anyone have thought we would be in this position a year ago!!
            Exactly why I'm v worried we will press the self desruct button,if we were midtable I wouldn't be worried but top of the league and the best chance ever of going up ,we must make sure we do and that means our board backing Neil Warnock.Have to say I really can't understand how anyone who disagree with that!

Comment

There is still 22 days to bring players in.I won't lose any sleep until Feb 1st if things are still the same.Personally i think we will bring players in as the rewards far outweigh the money invested.

Comment

Working...
              X