No announcement yet.

Its now or never

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morris if you bring in say 2 players paying them 15k per week (example), you are definitely spending good money over a 5 month period roughly £600,000 plus
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I'm not saying we should panic buy, I'm more than happy to take our time just as long as we get some players in.. Mackie being injured now will surely force the boards hand..

It's almost like this latest guardian interview has been inturprated as a warnock vs the board war by some fans, this is not so, I don't buy into that for a second I think more than ever everyone is pulling in the same direction..

Warnock has been very complmentary of his admiration of the board and has said he has a great relationship with them, but, now the board must back warnock and push us over the finish line!!.
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

yes i agree pete thats not the way forward.... but u have to spend....

players like austin and cox would still cost a fee - maybe 3m for the both of them....

but they may not command such high wages...

all swings and roundabouts....

Comment

but IF NW does have money to spend, is it wise to disclose this to other clubs? Maybe his comment is a tactic to get incoming players for a more realistic value?

Comment

Working...
          X