Its now or never

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its now or never

In my opinion, we either go up this year, or we never will, or at least not for a very long time! We have such a brilliant chance og going up this year, with other teams not as strong, and already being top at this stage. Its so depressing if we dont have the cash to spend, as w e will simply throw away the best chance we may ever have of returning. Brilliant manager, top of the league, but no funds to finally help promotion? Not saying we need to spend millions and millions, but if they dont spend at this stage, they never will. I just pray we dont throw it away as other teams are signing some great players.

Originally posted by Dando View Post
    In my opinion, we either go up this year, or we never will, or at least not for a very long time! We have such a brilliant chance og going up this year, with other teams not as strong, and already being top at this stage. Its so depressing if we dont have the cash to spend, as w e will simply throw away the best chance we may ever have of returning. Brilliant manager, top of the league, but no funds to finally help promotion? Not saying we need to spend millions and millions, but if they dont spend at this stage, they never will. I just pray we dont throw it away as other teams are signing some great players.

My thoughts exactly Dando and being that much older than you (probably) its all very frustrating if not totally unsurprising.Whenever I see Ecclestone at the games (he sits about 15 yards from me),he spends more time on his mobile than watching the game,and hardly punches the air when we score.The fact that he owns 62% of the club and holds the purse strings on transfer spending concerns me more than just a little.
    A lot of fans are happy that we have a 4 or 5 point lead at this stage of the season,thinking that the likes of Cardiff and Swansea have slipped up of late has allowed us to maintain our position at the top.
    However the likes of Norwich,Watford,Leeds and Notts Forest(who've still only lost 4 all season) have closed the gap we had over them making any of the top 8 or 10 teams capable of catching us if we suffer any more injuries and go on a prolonged indifferent spell.
    Don't think for one minute that I'm not delighted that we head the table,but the warning signs are there if we don't bring in more players to consolidate our position.

Comment

Agree, this is our best chance in 15 years. If we dont take control of the situation now and take the bull by the horns then you would wonder if our owners really are up for it..
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Fully agree.

These owners could go down in history as heroes or as a massive failure.

Get the job done!!

Comment

Never so !

Comment

another 3 weeks to end of deadline. Too much panicing going on
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You lot are clueless, idiots, naive....sorry, I thought I was Pete for a minute.

Comment

Lets spend 2 million this week, that will guarantee promotion.

What player do you suggest?
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Charlie Austin please.

Thanx you are so kind Peter.

Comment

pete no-one is saying millions.... but NW has said there is no money to spend - that comment is my biggest worry...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      Lets spend 2 million this week, that will guarantee promotion.

What player do you suggest?
                      Who said gaurantee promotion? As you said to me - behave.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        another 3 weeks to end of deadline. Too much panicing going on
                        Doesn't matter if there's 3 weeks or 3 years left of the window, we arn't spending a penny on transfer fee's, that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                          Doesn't matter if there's 3 weeks or 3 years left of the window, we arn't spending a penny on transfer fee's, that's the problem.
                          With Mackie out we do need to bring in a couple of players now.
                          Now, Then, Forever
                          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Pretty sure we will, after assessing his injury.

I'm just saying to people don't panic, 1-2 weeks won't make much difference in the whole scheme of things

Comment

Its all going to S H I T this season .
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X