No announcement yet.

Good luck Jim Magilton...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its just an opinion, that you don't agree with. If I came out and agreed with you, it would not be my opinion, would it?

We will never know, but I know in my heart of hearts that with Sousa still in charge, we would have struggled to sell season tickets.

I remember giving an opinion about how many QPR fans would go to Old trafford, I was told 3k maximum.

I can get it right sometimes, having maintained at £40 we still sell near 6,000
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Must be nearly time for the one last comment stating i cant believe everyone doesnt agree with me sousa was rubbish blah blah blah im locking the thread now :cry::cry:

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        He has to be given a full season. We need to get behind him and the players need to show some bottle
        Oh dear...... We will remember that when you are calling for his head after a couple of loses...
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

He has to be given a full season. We need to get behind him and the players need to show some bottle
          HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW IRONIC! :amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing::amazing:

Comment

Its just an opinion, that you don't agree with. If I came out and agreed with you, it would not be my opinion, would it?

We will never know, but I know in my heart of hearts that with Sousa still in charge, we would have struggled to sell season tickets.

I remember giving an opinion about how many QPR fans would go to Old trafford, I was told 3k maximum.

We are struggling to sell ST's because of the way the club is run it has nothing to do with who is in charge. If we had named Roy Keane as manager we'd have sold barely 5000 by now.

Comment

As opposed to the roaring trade we are doing at the moment.... You really are a Prunus Domestica......
              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Your not going to change your views, nor am I.

As I said, was told we would struggle to take 3,000 to Old Trafford, what happened?

Fans didn't sing for Sousa
                They did n't turn up for away games for him
                Ainsworth got a bigger chant to give the fans a wave
                They did not enjoy the 0-0@s
                Fans wanted to know rouhgly what the team would be before the game started.
                Fans were talking about not renewing even before he left

I could go on, it suits you to have a go back because you know my views. I'm not going to lie and say how wonderful he would be with him here, even though you would like me to.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Supporters are not renewing for 2 reasons.

Majority, cannot afford it

and you have a few that jump on the bandwagon of perceiving last season would be good, based on the takeover. History proves that. Season we got promoted St sales go through the roof, follwoing season mid-table in the championship and it drops.

Those are the reasons. QUite happy to be corrected

Comment

magilton is shocking choice as manager, got ipswich playing some nice stuff but got no where in 3 seasons. i will back him and support QPR 100% and you never know after 10 games we might top of the league banging in goals for fun but after 10 games if we've had 8 0-0 draws like we would of with sousa then his got to go before it's to late, sack him and then flav and co must then realise they need to splash the cash on some alot better then the sh.it we've had recently!! if it is jim though then good luck to him

Comment

Supporters are not renewing for 2 reasons.

Majority, cannot afford it

and you have a few that jump on the bandwagon of perceiving last season would be good, based on the takeover. History proves that. Season we got promoted St sales go through the roof, follwoing season mid-table in the championship and it drops.

Those are the reasons. QUite happy to be corrected
                      edit: misread it!

Comment

Your not going to change your views, nor am I.

As I said, was told we would struggle to take 3,000 to Old Trafford, what happened?

Fans didn't sing for Sousa
                        They did n't turn up for away games for him
                        Ainsworth got a bigger chant to give the fans a wave
                        They did not enjoy the 0-0@s
                        Fans wanted to know rouhgly what the team would be before the game started.
                        Fans were talking about not renewing even before he left

I could go on, it suits you to have a go back because you know my views. I'm not going to lie and say how wonderful he would be with him here, even though you would like me to.
                        What do want some sort of medal its about the 3rd time you have mentioned it on this thread.

You also said Ched was in Bath, we would have 75pts by the end of the season, we would be naming a big manager if Sousa goes and I quote 'Its not Jim'.

But well done you got it right we took 6000 to OT.

We will sell 6500 season tickets before the start of the season and 2500 Half Season Tickets around xmas as Jim gets us looking like promotion candidates......I'll collect my medal in the New Year. :boss:

Comment

Pete the away crowds at blackpool, derby, nottingham etc were no better and no worse than the previous years, I do not agree with your opinion that people were staying away from those games because of sousa, back up your opinion with some stats

not many particularly enjoy 0-0's but i enjoyed them a lot more than loding away games.

Of course Ainsworth would get a bigger chant, he is a fans favourite having been here some years and bordering on legend status.

I enjoyed the games after sousa got to grips with the team much more than the abject display at Watford for example.

I don't have a problem with your opinion of Sousa, we all have opinions and they are often at odds.

Its the idea that your opinion seems to be better than others, that grates, in that respect you are very close to the board and management of the club in my opinion
                          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

qblock, to be fair to Sousa, if he had a couple of decent strikers to work with, along with Vine and Buz, things may well have worked out better in the results business.
                            Last edited by rangersroar; 24-05-2009, 09:42 PM.

Comment

It shouldn't grate, just because its my opinion.

I'm certainly not grated by yours.

By the way, no one is even mentioning it. Great to see 6-7,000 fans turn up at Old Trafford.

Rangersroar he had 5 strikers. De Canio would have go them scoring. Just an opinion of course

Comment

peteg,

we know attendance is already in line with season ticket holders. So stats will show a greater attendance.

At home to Swansea, we were lucky to have 8,000 there. Most fans had given up and totally cheesed off with the negative football.

First time for a long time, the players showed a bit of passion and spirit was at home to Sheffield Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X