No announcement yet.

Credit To Hulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But wishing a rangers players leg to be broken is OK is it?
    /.../

Comment

please dont be like that. we are all rangers arent we.
      i cant deny it, im getting a tad worried now.
      are you one of the generals?
      i wouldnt want you to accost me at hq.
      please lets be friends, i dont know what ive done to upset you but im truly sorry.

p.s go to bed /.../
      Last edited by G.T.P; 04-01-2011, 01:41 AM.

Comment

4 pages.

Sparked some debate if nothing else!

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          please dont be like that. we are all rangers arent we.
          i cant deny it, im getting a tad worried now.
          are you one of the generals?
          i wouldnt want you to accost me at hq.
          please lets be friends, i dont know what ive done to upset you but im truly sorry.

p.s go to bed /.../
          The broken leg comment was the catalyst /.../

Comment

Just one final point on Hulse (inbetween the cyber war if I may)

Remind me who won the penalty? I can't be sure but think it may have been Hulse???????
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Ok, Hulse can hold the ball up but he can't head the ball even when he does win headers (and that's a rarity), he can't shoot on target and just doesnt do what a good striker should and would be doing, ok Neil blames the defenders for their goals and i agree but another reason we didnt win today when we easily could have today was because of his misses he is shite.
              Last edited by 80sCasual; 04-01-2011, 09:05 AM.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Helguson far better than Hulse. To be a striker in a top championship side and to miss not 1 but 3 sitters on his head, supposedly his strong point is poor, just poor, and it's games like this if we f**k up...will cost us dear.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Helguson far better than Hulse. To be a striker in a top championship side and to miss not 1 but 3 sitters on his head, supposedly his strong point is poor, just poor, and it's games like this if we f**k up...will cost us dear.
                  Exactly, could you have seen Hulse challenging with Speroni the way Helgs did for the winner at palace, no way.
                  The only goal he has scored for us was the one that went in off his shins, he is not a goalscorer and will never be one.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                    who wants a Striker that only performs outside the box? Stupid post.
                    Spot on
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                      Exactly, could you have seen Hulse challenging with Speroni the way Helgs did for the winner at palace, no way.
                      The only goal he has scored for us was the one that went in off his shins, he is not a goalscorer and will never be one.

HH has only scored 2 goals from open play all season.

Comment

It just shows you how differently fans see the game.
                        I was not at the game , so really cannot make an opinion on how well Hulse played.But from the games i have been to, it is clear to me , that Hulse is a target man.Much in the same way Heskey is at Villa.It is very frustrating that traget men such us Heskey and co, don't score as many goals as they should..and we all know how much stick Heskey gets.

Yet to compare Hulse to players such as Fryatt and Chopra and Graham seems odd.These three players are natural goal scorers and tend to play off the likes of a Hulse type player.

Our top scorer this year is Adel, who is not a striker...has played wide inside and off the front man.

That;s the system Warnock seems to like, which usually means that players like Hulse end of doing a lot of Donkey work, with scant reward.

Comment

Hulse done eveything right except stick the ball in the back of the net, which unfortuantly for him as a striker is his main job, and its what he will be judged on.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                            Hulse done eveything right except stick the ball in the back of the net, which unfortuantly for him as a striker is his main job, and its what he will be judged on.
                            why dont we judge HH on that as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Vish View Post
                              why dont we judge HH on that as well?
                              Difference is Helguson doesn't really get many chances to score, Hulse did yesterday and should of took at least 1 of them.

As I say though, his hold up play was first class.

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                                Difference is Helguson doesn't really get many chances to score, Hulse did yesterday and should of took at least 1 of them.

As I say though, his hold up play was first class.
                                HH has had his fair share of sitters he's missed this season.

we need to lay off Hulse and back him

Comment

Working...
                                X