No announcement yet.

Credit To Hulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hulse was ####ing awful today, Tommy Smith( who had a great game) put 3 crosses on Hulses head and he wasted them. Looks like he needs ten chances to score one. Heidar would have scored at least one of them
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Are we all agreed that Hulse is the new Leon Clarke!!!! obviously until Leon next plays

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
        Mackie was shocking, no doubt. Were you there though? If not I don't really think you can make a judgement mate.
        Shocking? Jesus wept...
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Tommy smith was our best player today! Never stopped working and put in some delightful crosses.. Hulse wasted his chances today... Build up play was ok.. Personally i think he had a dissapointing game..

Faurlin gave away the ball too much! He needed to have a carm head but instead was very wasteful at times.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

so it appears we have 2 donkeys at the club,both "strikers",so its pretty safe to say we DO need a striker before our next league game.

Comment

i miss helguson so so so bad. (that shows how good hulse is)

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
                Superb hold up play today, all that was missing was a goal. Looking much improved from early days at Rangers where nothing seemed to stick. Keep it up Rob.

i agree mate

Comment

Outside the box, he was good.

But he's our striker... so it's inside the box where he should be doing his best stuff.
                  And he isn't.

Yet.

It's probably worth adding that last word, because he can score goals, and he has in the past.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

IMO Hulses misses cost us 3 deserved points... Aah well still 5 clear and the games are getting less and less... Cmon you Rs
                    From the Hills of Kerry
                    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
                      IMO Hulses misses cost us 3 deserved points
                      this is the be all and end all of all the arguments about todays match imho

Comment

Hulse had a good game imho and on another day would have got
                        A hatrick. James made a superb save to deny him his goal, should have scored
                        Yes but his overall game was extremely good.
                        Don't disagree that we do need a kevin phillips like player though to take the chances we
                        Create and help hulse or helguson out.
                        Disappointed not to win but I thought we played very very very well for whole 89 mins just went to sleep for the othrr 5 mins!

Comment

my grandma plays better than him. useless and waste of spacetime player. cant hit a barn door.

Comment

This thread hass to be a ****-take.

He was WOEFUL, absolutely shocking. Send him back to bloody Derby, he's useless.

Comment

hulse was so crap im thinking strongly to give warnock my boys number and his only 6 months, he will at least get a header towards goal

Comment

Who would you have who's strong and scores goals to play the lone man then chaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X