No announcement yet.

It's a warnock Life for us !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RussRanger - Never Walk Alone def in Carousel.....

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      Theatre at football are you having a laugh, the closest we get to that is the amazing dives and play acting by some of the players especially in Europe and the prem but expecting fans to make it like a theatre, what next popcorn and soda?
      Football is football and should keep it that way it's why most of us go and the longer we can hold on to a bit of the old the better before the sport is totally ruined and gets financially ****ed.
      Followed by 'Forgot about Jay Z's version, i suppose now it has a bit of credibility if you like that sort of thing. '

The penny finally dropped then. You obviously didnt read my post casual. I was hardly advocating taking a bow, curtains down and 'he's behind you...oh no he isnt, oh yes he is'. I was just making the point that it has the making of a decent much needed new tune down at loftus road. Im sure when some scouse lad said 'you now what, that Gerry Pacemaker record ferry cross the mersey could be a winner sung by 40,00 fans at Anfield' there was many that turned round and said he was having a laugh. The rest is history. I think warnock life class. Even better created by a 7 year old girl.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
        sod theater, its proper gangsta.
        get it out there pete i say, so easy to get another verse as well.
        i cant do it cos im crap, but something like this but better

'its a warnock life for us, its a warnock life for us, instead of losing we get wins, instead of npower we are prem'.

Read my original post - 'whooooosh' !!!!

I do agree with you GTP - it has a lot of potential and its a bit of a tongue in cheek giggle
        Last edited by Asia Ranger; 05-01-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

You have to be joking?

This will never catch on...

Gangster. Oh dear.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Asia Ranger View Post
            Followed by 'Forgot about Jay Z's version, i suppose now it has a bit of credibility if you like that sort of thing. '

The penny finally dropped then. You obviously didnt read my post casual. I was hardly advocating taking a bow, curtains down and 'he's behind you...oh no he isnt, oh yes he is'. I was just making the point that it has the making of a decent much needed new tune down at loftus road. Im sure when some scouse lad said 'you now what, that Gerry Pacemaker record ferry cross the mersey could be a winner sung by 40,00 fans at Anfield' there was many that turned round and said he was having a laugh. The rest is history. I think warnock life class. Even better created by a 7 year old girl.
            Better get in there first - where did that come from ?
            You know what I mean though

Comment

Working...
            X