No announcement yet.

GET OFF CLARKS BACK - Mackie was no better yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnocks only dodgy signing so far................
    They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
      No-one was booing him yesterday, just merely observing how crap he was. Agree that Mackie didn't have a great game but he was still much more effective than Clarke imo. Also the difference is Mackie has actually performed previously while Clarke has done/achieved nothing.

Funny how everyone see's football differently I spose!
      QPRJAMES - There was plenty of people booing him where I was sitting. People were even chanting songs such as 'We've only got 9 men' cos Clark was on the field. That was pretty much Clarks first full 90mins. He has been injured on an off most of the season and don't get me wrong I am not sticking up for him as a footballer I actually agree in that I dont think he's good enough either. I just don't get the booing or getting on our own players back. I am not going or trying get into a debate about whether he's good enough or not or even trying to compare his performances to that of Mackie's across the season. I would of been happy if we played Orr at Right Back with Walker in Clark's place in the side but like I said I ain't the manager. We can hardly get on Warnocks back in saying he doesn't know what he's doing either. I just don't agree with getting on a players back, and as I've said there was some around me who were doing it even before he kicked the ball yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
        Warnocks only dodgy signing so far................
        Totally agree Scarlet. I said yesterday to the people I was with that maybe this is Warnock justifying why he signed him by feeling as though he has to play him when we couldn't play Smith? Who knows...

We all agree on here that he was a questionable signing, but at least give him a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          QPRJAMES - There was plenty of people booing him where I was sitting. People were even chanting songs such as 'We've only got 9 men' cos Clark was on the field. That was pretty much Clarks first full 90mins. He has been injured on an off most of the season and don't get me wrong I am not sticking up for him as a footballer I actually agree in that I dont think he's good enough either. I just don't get the booing or getting on our own players back. I am not going or trying get into a debate about whether he's good enough or not or even trying to compare his performances to that of Mackie's across the season. I would of been happy if we played Orr at Right Back with Walker in Clark's place in the side but like I said I ain't the manager. We can hardly get on Warnocks back in saying he doesn't know what he's doing either. I just don't agree with getting on a players back, and as I've said there was some around me who were doing it even before he kicked the ball yesterday.
          Fair enough mate. As I said around me I couldn't hear booing. Agree with you on that point though, people should never boo players unless theres a bloody good reason! Out of order to boo him yesterday (as bad as I thought he played) and especially bearing in mind our league position we don't want to upset the morale of the team.
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

I was there yesterday and Clarke was a big fairy with his gloves. Pulled out of challenges and there are others that should start ahead of him!
            First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

did anyone have a good game barr kenny yesterday?
              no-one likes him, but you cant jusdge him by yesterday i dont reckon

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                He is shite but agreed no need to boo him as that's certainly not going to make him play any better!
                Exactly.

Look at Heidar last season.Got awful abuse,judging from what i heard around me.Head dropped and looked like a man shot of all confidence.Had to go to Watford to rebuild his confidence where the fans love him.Now he is playing like a new man.

Booing your players achieves nothing.I imagine Ramage feels the same as Clarke does going by the treatment he's had.At the end of the day the manager decides who plays so get behind who Neil has decided is his 11.

Rant over!.

Comment

Dazzer good post and I am fed up with the mackie bum club.

Nice to have an honest insight and not have the blinkers on, good post.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    Totally agree Scarlet. I said yesterday to the people I was with that maybe this is Warnock justifying why he signed him by feeling as though he has to play him when we couldn't play Smith? Who knows...

We all agree on here that he was a questionable signing, but at least give him a chance.

Think we were all hoping that neil saw something in him that everyone else has missed.
                    Agree with you about the boooing.......people have only to remember what it done to the moral of players over the past two seasons.
                    They seek him here.................

Comment

Thedonkey

THE MANS A DONKEY,you mind your own buisness dazzer we dont like him
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Very good post Dazzer, you support QPR, so support whoever plays, or is the manager at QPR.
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

was a terrible post. comparing that shite with our most consistent outfield player was bullocks.
                          9 goal man against a no goal man who started his first game. derr.
                          no comparison whatsoever, clarke couldnt polish mackies boots.

Comment

Unfortunately we will always have a scapegoat. He follows a long list, which have been recently headed by Ramage, Legiterwood and Hall.

Clarke should have sttod firm from that shot and show some determination, instead of turning around from a shot. He is a paid professional and shouldn't be scared of a football being hit in his direction..

Saying that, no playere deserves to be booed, but how he is ahead of Hogan I will never know
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

yes

yes i agree with gt man
                              clark will never score again
                              kick him out to chertsey
                              and acknowledge him as the worst player in our history
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

So just to sum up: everyone (even Dazzer and Pete) agrees that so far at least he has looked complete pants, the only question is whether he should be booed. Think we all agree he shouldn't. Case closed then until we can ship him out or he can prove us all wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X