Antonio Tapia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    Better than foreign shite and at least he won't be looking at parejo types followed closely with lady ledesma
    Yet it was a British manager who signed Parejo and "Lady Ledesma".

CROCK OF SHYTE!!!!

Comment

You think Dowie signed them?
      It was briatore and Paladini.
      Anyway that post wasn't for you so please don't reply.
      Best you don't answer me and I will ignore you.
      Thanks
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        You think Dowie signed them?
        It was briatore and Paladini.
        Anyway that post wasn't for you so please don't reply.
        Best you don't answer me and I will ignore you.
        Thanks
        Nah, il reply to who i like, just like now.

:byebye:

Comment

I'd rather you didn't.
          After your childish behavior I think its best you ignore my posts.
          Your clearly are the most ignorant moderator on here, so please don't use that little bit of power like last time.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I wont use any power as long as you dont break the rules again, pretty simple stuff really.

Anyway, back to the thread, and I expect you to ignore this as thats the way you want to be. ( and im the childish one )

Why if we wanted Magilton, would we have waited so long to appoint him?

Comment

Maybe we didn't really want Magilton, we just couldn't get the one we wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                I wont use any power as long as you dont break the rules again, pretty simple stuff really.

Anyway, back to the thread, and I expect you to ignore this as thats the way you want to be. ( and im the childish one )

Why if we wanted Magilton, would we have waited so long to appoint him?

Flav, GP & Players have been on hols

Saves an extra 2 months on wages for a new manager

Transfer Window closed & no training means any new mangerial appointment would be left sitting about at HQ scratching his ******s

Try to think a little out of the box Morris

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Flav, GP & Players have been on hols

Saves an extra 2 months on wages for a new manager

Transfer Window closed & no training means any new mangerial appointment would be left sitting about at HQ scratching his ******s

Try to think a little out of the box Morris
                  Thats true, but look at Ancelotti, hes signed with Chelsea but his contract doesnt start untill July 1st, surely we could have done the same??

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                    That was my thinking too.

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
                      Thats true, but look at Ancelotti, hes signed with Chelsea but his contract doesnt start untill July 1st, surely we could have done the same??
                      We are not Chelsea & Roman Ambramovich isn't our Chairman...by naming a new manager like Ancelotti there are many benefits. Unsettled players may not hand in transfer requests, Ancellotti leaves Milan in a dignified manner and moves to another club / challenge, Chelsea can make a move for Kaka.

Meanwhile at QPR Rowan Vine has been praticing hard in front the mirror his new goal celebrations, Ipswich show interest in erm....Delaney and Flav has worked his way through a vat of Piz Buin Bronzing oil in Monte Carlo.

Again think outside the box

Comment

How big is your flippin box!!

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                          Or maybe we did want Magilton but we just wanted to make sure by interviewing all the other potential candidates. Whether the other candidates said, "thanks, but no thanks" and we were left with Magilton we will never know. But one thing's for sure, this can't be accused of being a rush job!
                          And I'll say it again that whilst he's not a "bums on seats" manager and he's not a big name with an impressive CV he does have good experience and allegedly plays entertaining 4-4-2 football and those two things alone are more than we've had with our previous recent managers. And it would be wrong to suggest he was a failure at Ipswich, imo. There's a huge difference between success and failure and he was somewhere in the middle with Ipswich.
                          If it is him then I wont' be dancing in the streets but I'm not going to kill myself either! And all you guys lucky enough to go to games will just have to back him.....

Comment

Originally posted by qprgentina View Post
                            Or maybe we did want Magilton but we just wanted to make sure by interviewing all the other potential candidates. Whether the other candidates said, "thanks, but no thanks" and we were left with Magilton we will never know. But one thing's for sure, this can't be accused of being a rush job!
                            And I'll say it again that whilst he's not a "bums on seats" manager and he's not a big name with an impressive CV he does have good experience and allegedly plays entertaining 4-4-2 football and those two things alone are more than we've had with our previous recent managers. And it would be wrong to suggest he was a failure at Ipswich, imo. There's a huge difference between success and failure and he was somewhere in the middle with Ipswich.
                            If it is him then I wont' be dancing in the streets but I'm not going to kill myself either! And all you guys lucky enough to go to games will just have to back him.....

Well said

Comment

Sousa was somewhere in the middle, what good is that. ? If you want success you have to be ambitious. Not settle for what you can get.

Comment

maybe,

Magilton maybe had a clause in his contract to June 1st

just a thought
                                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                                X