Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Norwich City suffer Lansbury and Ward injury blow
Collapse
X
-
Tough, tough game that.
I'd still bite your hand off for a point at Norwich.Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard -
Great they've got so many injuries. remember when we nicked it up there a couple of years ago when rowly scored with a great long range strike. id also be delighted with a point but don't rule out a cheeky three.Comment
-
I hope the players do go for the win, and wont be happy with a draw.
I still would though.
Still never forgiven Norwich for THAT day.
Yellow c***s.Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM
Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddardComment
-
I will never forgive them for that day.
Their winner was yards offside and one of their players should have ben red carded for punching a QPR player.
Bit it wil be a very tough game on Saturday.Comment
-
-
Im glad that Lappin isnt playing for them as I thought he was one of their main players who caused us trouble when we played them at home.Comment

Comment