Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Norwich City suffer Lansbury and Ward injury blow

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Magic
    Silver Seat
    • Aug 2009
    • 4736

    #1

    Norwich City suffer Lansbury and Ward injury blow



  • Goddard
    Silver Seat
    • Dec 2009
    • 4529

    #2
    Tough, tough game that.

    I'd still bite your hand off for a point at Norwich.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM


    Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

    Comment

    • Bigdave
      Gold Seat
      • Apr 2009
      • 5109

      #3
      Yeah agree Goddard

      Comment

      • Magic
        Silver Seat
        • Aug 2009
        • 4736

        #4
        Balls to it lets go for the win! Wouldn't be unhappy with a point, mind.

        Sold 2,000 for this one I believe

        Comment

        • stainrodisalegend
          Platinum Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 13624

          #5
          Great they've got so many injuries. remember when we nicked it up there a couple of years ago when rowly scored with a great long range strike. id also be delighted with a point but don't rule out a cheeky three.

          Comment

          • Rich
            Silver Seat
            • Mar 2009
            • 3412

            #6
            I fancy a win so wouldn't take a draw. Worth going for the win,if we lose trying we can get 3 points against Bristol 2 days later and we're back in a good position.

            Comment

            • Goddard
              Silver Seat
              • Dec 2009
              • 4529

              #7
              I hope the players do go for the win, and wont be happy with a draw.
              I still would though.



              Still never forgiven Norwich for THAT day.
              Yellow c***s.
              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM


              Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

              Comment

              • stanistheman
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 11151

                #8
                Originally posted by Goddard
                I hope the players do go for the win, and wont be happy with a draw.
                I still would though.



                Still never forgiven Norwich for THAT day.
                Yellow c***s.
                I will never forgive them for that day.

                Their winner was yards offside and one of their players should have ben red carded for punching a QPR player.

                Bit it wil be a very tough game on Saturday.

                Comment

                • DelTrotter
                  Silver Seat
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 3424

                  #9
                  Id be very happy with a point, reckon we'll get beat.

                  Comment

                  • Yousef
                    Gold Seat
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 9553

                    #10
                    As we are in a good form, I think we should go for a win!
                    QPR fan since1987

                    @yousef_qpr

                    Comment

                    • dave58
                      Gold Seat
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 5285

                      #11
                      Tough game and our record is not good there, also think Faurlin banned 5 bookings probably rowly in or Bradley Orr in at R/B and Walker switched into Midfield

                      Comment

                      • Olly
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 6000

                        #12
                        the past has got nothing to do with it. we've got NW and a better team than then. he's looking for three points, end of

                        Comment

                        • bonkerrrrs
                          Bronze Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 614

                          #13
                          Im glad that Lappin isnt playing for them as I thought he was one of their main players who caused us trouble when we played them at home.

                          Comment

                          • pc1401
                            Silver Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 1986

                            #14
                            Originally posted by qprsteve
                            . we've got NW and a better team than then.
                            Sorry mate I disagree with that bit
                            God I miss cooke's pie & mash

                            Comment

                            • Nodge70

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Goddard
                              I hope the players do go for the win, and wont be happy with a draw.
                              I still would though.



                              Still never forgiven Norwich for THAT day.
                              Yellow c***s
                              .


                              With bells on

                              Comment

                              Working...