Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helguson vs Hulse

Some statistic

Helguson has started 15 games 9 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss with the team scoring 30 goals. He has scored 6 goals which is a goal in every 206 minutes he has played. 3 assists

Hulse has started 7 games 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss with the team scoring 10 goals. He has scored 1 goal which is a goal in every 589 minutes he has played. 0 assists

I like both of them and they fit into Warnocks system but it is an easy dicision for NW

Just for your info Taarabt has had 79 of 291 shots for the team which is 27%

thanks for the stat ILTA I had asked Sir Pie this exact question on another thread because I was sure we do better when Helguson plays but had nothing to back it up. I suppose Heider's critics would point to the number of penalties he has scored but then he has earned a fair few as well.

Comment

can sirpie tell us which player is 'longest in the shower'..........caitlin wants to know!!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Prefer Helguson and he had very good game against Swansea.

Doubt he will start against Coventry
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Helguson offers so much more to the team than Hulse does.

Comment

When and if Hulse gets 100% fit i think he could be a big player for us but i agree at the minute it has to be HH. What worries me though is that when i think of HH, a cows #### and a banjo come into the equastion

Comment

Don't rate Hulse,Helguson better of the two but hope we have at least one more to add to the debate next week

Comment

i like the fact we have both in the squad.

people are really getting on hulse's back. remember he started his first few QPR games unfit and just coming back from injury. give him time.

i do also feel he is a better striker when he has a partner. as the cb's he plays against can easily mark him. his game vs cardiff made me believe he will be a good option for us.

as for HH i have always liked his effort and ability to get into the positions he does.

we do need that alternative small nippy striker.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                  i like the fact we have both in the squad.

people are really getting on hulse's back. remember he started his first few QPR games unfit and just coming back from injury. give him time.

i do also feel he is a better striker when he has a partner. as the cb's he plays against can easily mark him. his game vs cardiff made me believe he will be a good option for us.

as for HH i have always liked his effort and ability to get into the positions he does.

we do need that alternative small nippy striker.
                  yamagushi hirohito
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

With 3 games in a week it wouldn't surprise me if NW used Hulse at Coventry and HH at Norwich, especially with the 4-3-2-1 being hard work for the front target man.

Comment

Not sure how you can drop Helguson after yesterday.Defo deserves to start.

Comment

Hulse has been a bit of a let down.

Helguson is superior in every department. I think people need to wipe their memory banks and consider Helguson's form THIS SEASON, and then reassess.

Comment

Originally posted by ILTA View Post
                          Some statistic

Helguson has started 15 games 9 wins, 5 draws, 1 loss with the team scoring 30 goals. He has scored 6 goals which is a goal in every 206 minutes he has played. 3 assists

Hulse has started 7 games 3 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss with the team scoring 10 goals. He has scored 1 goal which is a goal in every 589 minutes he has played. 0 assists

I like both of them and they fit into Warnocks system but it is an easy dicision for NW

Just for your info Taarabt has had 79 of 291 shots for the team which is 27%
                          I like Helguson a lot but Hulse hasn't had his chance yet!!....He's playing in a team which has been found out. Having options like Rowlands, Buzacky, Cook and any new signings will hopefully make us less transparent but Hulse is a bloody good striker & please don't forget that!

Comment

I have noticed that we seem to play a different style of football depending on who is playing.
                            With Hulse it seems the more direct up field hoping he will bring it down for whoever is playing alongside him or have a go himself as oppose to when Helgusson plays we are a better footballing side threading it thru to Helgs or crossing of which he has shown he is more than capable enough of being up there, at Palace being a prime example.
                            Queens Park Rangers
                            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Hulse has been out injured for a looong time and hasn't played frequently since getting back. It takes a while to get match-fit. I thought he was great against Cardiff and did strong substitution against Watford when the game was lost already.

Of course he is 2nd choice behind HH at the moment but none of the two are splashing in goals from open play. They both fall under the same type of striker-cathegory. I think we need Kevin Phillips or someone similar so we can play a different type of game when we hit a wall with our 4-2-2-1-1.

Comment

Working...
                              X