No announcement yet.

Boo boys forced legs out.. says warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this is a true Warnock comment, not a good way to win over fans by blaming us, has he gone soft and just won't admit he was the one who wanted him to go.
    Ok Legs has lost a lot of his game but publicly saying it was the fans is how trouble brews within..
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

If only we had of known earlier ho hum.

Comment

It's NW trying to let Reading know he is a good player so that we get a fee for him. Warnock wants them to think he actually rates Legs and is a bit gutted so blames us and Reading offer £200k and off he goes. Simple.

Comment

And my Reading mates say he doing ok but nothing special

But lets blame Qpr fans hey!!

Legs has got the concentration of a goldfish in a very small bowl

I'm sure he'll play every week at Reading, but they're still waiting for something more than an average midfield crab

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            It's NW trying to let Reading know he is a good player so that we get a fee for him. Warnock wants them to think he actually rates Legs and is a bit gutted so blames us and Reading offer £200k and off he goes. Simple.
            Agree, Warnocks always been good at mind games. I do get some of critism was a little harsh at times but ffs hes a professional football player on 10k a week and some of his play was sunday league. Lets cash in on him and focus on getting someone in who will fit the bill

Comment

The word 'supporter' often gets misused. Intimidating a player out of a club is hardly supportive. If he was a robot that was malfunctioning, you could understand it. If someone isn't trying when their livelihood depends on it, there must be something wrong with them.

To condemn someone at something you couldn't even aspire to experiencing is limited to say the least. The manager picks the side and any criticism of players is an indirect challenge of his decision making. I understand frustration, but not to the extent where someone villifies you while you are working.

Anyway, who's next? Clarky?

Comment

I think what Neil is saying is to try and stop this happening again...and I make him right. I don't care how poor a player is, my opinion of s**t c** t 'supporters' who boo will always stay the same...you're pathetic. Have your opinions. Have your scapegoats. Have your baby boys like Taarabt who can have a series of poor games, but go untouched because he has the ability to win a game, but please...STOP thinking you have the right to be a w@nker and abuse OUR own players because you don't like them. Have the decency to at least entertain the fact that the manager might just know a bit more than us.

In a nutshell...Neil is putting it out there that our 'fans' are capable of disrupting the team. He clearly doesn't want another one of his players being made to feel unwanted. Neil wasn't the biggest fan of Mikel's, but that's beside the point. If for instance, we get on Gorkss's back for a few mistakes, Mackie's for a lack of goals, or Derry's for his legs tiring, then I genuinely belive that his comments are aimed to try and prevent any of you lot upsetting the moral of HIS side.

Rant over, and goodnight.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  I think what Neil is saying is to try and stop this happening again...and I make him right. I don't care how poor a player is, my opinion of s**t c** t 'supporters' who boo will always stay the same...you're pathetic. Have your opinions. Have your scapegoats. Have your baby boys like Taarabt who can have a series of poor games, but go untouched because he has the ability to win a game, but please...STOP thinking you have the right to be a w@nker and abuse OUR own players because you don't like them. Have the decency to at least entertain the fact that the manager might just know a bit more than us.

In a nutshell...Neil is putting it out there that our 'fans' are capable of disrupting the team. He clearly doesn't want another one of his players being made to feel unwanted. Neil wasn't the biggest fan of Mikel's, but that's beside the point. If for instance, we get on Gorkss's back for a few mistakes, Mackie's for a lack of goals, or Derry's for his legs tiring, then I genuinely belive that his comments are aimed to try and prevent any of you lot upsetting the moral of HIS side.

Good post. Agree with that.
                  Now, Then, Forever
                  [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Wow! Some intelligence on this site for a change! A rare instance of someone actually engaging brain before typing and hitting 'Submit Reply'.

Faith restored in WATRB...for now at least.

Comment

Well said Benny
                      God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Footballers are too often spoilt babies anyway. I wouldn't feel sorry for them for getting flak.

If I sent my emails to the wrong people with the regularity he sends his passes to the wrong people I would get more than a few groans and would also be out of the door.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Well said.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Last couple of games his confidence was clearly shot and could barely play at all so best for all concerned if he now moves on. But I defended hiim till very late in the day as particularly felt at right back he could do a job and last season in a team of fancy dans he was the one athletic player who put in runs and tackles. I for one wish him well.

Comment

Leigterwood cannot control a ball, let alone pass it to a team mate. If we want to move forward like we're doing now he has to go. He is not good enough. Any professional footballer should know how to control a ball and pass it to a team mate. He does neither.
                              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
                              X