No announcement yet.

What is Q Block like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your advice all - probably best to avoid Q block I feel!

David

Comment

If bad language is a concern then take him to X block.Everyone swears in Polish there so he won't understand it.

Comment

They should rename Q block the Toilet block as it's where the knobs hang out
        I'm here for the week
        Last edited by The Merry Ploughboy; 15-12-2010, 07:19 PM.
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
          The Q Block is where the intellectual elite among QPR supporters tend to congregate.
          And i love it we're not all bad
          Dont bring your 7 year old though is my advice. Pu block is the best place to take him for atmosphere and view

Comment

well

well q block is traditionally the most vociferous part of the ground,but its also a place where its very close to the r block,now the r block are all shaven headed
            and full of tattoos they are of course the qpr youth,never have i been so terrified in my life,all these guys are recruited from northolt,and none of them have a brain so dear david please avoud the q block at all costs,unless you are shaven headed,and have tattoos..........................
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Have you thought about the Lower Loft? It is designed for kids and families. You get a free bib and nappie and are not allowed to make any noise.

Joking aside it is a good place for youngsters as they get a good view of the goal (if it is at that end) and they can;t hear the away fans much.

Still think it needs to be moved though.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

qblock not ideal for younger kids, though as suggested front of the R block is ideal to get the atmosphere.

End of the day qblock gets criticism, but it is often the only place where the atmosphere is generated from. The ones who are detrimental on messageboards wouldn't dare go over the to the area and tell them personally.

All in all qblock is great if you like to be involved in an atmosphere.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

If it helps, as it's Christmas, I'm sure will do a rendition of "Little Drummer Boy" for you.

A rup-a-pum-pum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                    And where you sit (if indeed you go) is any better?
                    to answer your question,where i stand is not any better at all,in fact it is worse

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                      I understand your sarcasm and just because your user name refers to r block it doesn't mean a thing
                      Cor you're a bundle of laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                        well q block is traditionally the most vociferous part of the ground,but its also a place where its very close to the r block,now the r block are all shaven headed
                        and full of tattoos they are of course the qpr youth,never have i been so terrified in my life,all these guys are recruited from northolt,and none of them have a brain so dear david please avoud the q block at all costs,unless you are shaven headed,and have tattoos..........................
                        Don't disrespect Northolt Ted.

Comment

Working...
                        X