What is Q Block like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Q Block like?

Thinking of of taking our 7 year old son to the game v Bristol City. Possible going to Q block. What's it like there - the view? the language?

Thanks!
    David

Q might be a bit colourful for a 7 yo!

I sit in SAR with my 7 yo. Either A or G block
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

for a 7 yo its not the best of places.. in both Q and R its colourful language. the view in Q is obviously restricted..

the atmosphere is good.. id suggest if you want your kid to enjoy the atmosphere take him to P block.. as u get a better view.
      Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
      Lovejoy: "No?!"
      Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by davidla80 View Post
        Thinking of of taking our 7 year old son to the game v Bristol City. Possible going to Q block. What's it like there - the view? the language?

Thanks!
        David

I wouldn't.

Far better off as near the front of R Block as possible.
        Still a decent atmosphere, but he'll see the game.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

dont take him to the paddoks if you want atmosphere lol

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Upper Loft is a good view for a child of that age - and there's no worry for them with the leg room!!
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Bald slightly rotund fella that occasionally bangs a drum

I'll get me coat

Comment

Originally posted by UpperP View Post
                Bald slightly rotund fella that occasionally bangs a drum

I'll get me coat
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
                  dont take him to the paddoks if you want atmosphere lol
                  Yeah like a ghost town, although it was better against Cardiff but Danny Dyer against Watford

Comment

The Q Block is where the intellectual elite among QPR supporters tend to congregate.Expect challenging discussions on the economy,quantum physics,and philosophy,along with a wholesome appreciation of the match officials,who,after all are only doing their job,and a sporting regard for the opposition supporters who have taken the trouble to travel so far to support their team.

Comment

Originally posted by rblockells View Post
                      The Q Block is where the intellectual elite among QPR supporters tend to congregate.Expect challenging discussions on the economy,quantum physics,and philosophy,along with a wholesome appreciation of the match officials,who,after all are only doing their job,and a sporting regard for the opposition supporters who have taken the trouble to travel so far to support their team.
                      And where you sit (if indeed you go) is any better?
                      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                        And where you sit (if indeed you go) is any better?
                        i guess you haven't understood my user name,or indeed much else

Comment

So that's why i blend in there so easily.

I shall look forward with great anticipation to more of the same at the Bristol City game.
                          Work is the curse of the drinking classes. -Oscar Wilde.

Comment

i guess you haven't understood my user name,or indeed much else
                            I understand your sarcasm and just because your user name refers to r block it doesn't mean a thing
                            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
                              I understand your sarcasm and just because your user name refers to r block it doesn't mean a thing
                              He is probably about as regular as they come. Never known rblockells to miss a game.

Great sense of humor too

Comment

Working...
                              X