No announcement yet.

QPR World is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is excellent. Only use a few times a year for commentaries, but I have never experienced any problems with it at all. Sometimes it is a godsend for commentaries for games you can't get to. The comentators are decent enough too.

If anyone id having difficulties it is more likely to be their ISP, router, network or computer.

Only thing it could do with is chat rooms so you can chat with fellow fans when listening in. Or go to the away fans room and laugh in their faces when you score... :yush:
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Why not Leeds, do they have their own setup for some reason? Could we do the same if we wanted? Like have official live video streaming of the matches?
      Leeds, along with some other clubs particulalry prem clubs have their own set up. Can't explain the technicalities of it all, but they don't subscribe to the player set up, so can't access their video stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        I think it is excellent. Only use a few times a year for commentaries, but I have never experienced any problems with it at all. Sometimes it is a godsend for commentaries for games you can't get to. The comentators are decent enough too.

If anyone id having difficulties it is more likely to be their ISP, router, network or computer.

Only thing it could do with is chat rooms so you can chat with fellow fans when listening in. Or go to the away fans room and laugh in their faces when you score... :yush:
        There is a chat room which is used by us during commentaries which you will find details of on this site how to access it during a game, seems to be most of the users from on here, a good laugh too.
        Queens Park Rangers
        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
        X