QPR World is it worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR World is it worth it?

only 35 quid for year but am i missing out?
    yes
    62.86%
    no
    37.14%
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

very poor and temperamental when it does manage to work ....i wont be renewing after my subscription runs out unless they sort it out. Waste of money

Comment

No. But it would be worth the current fee and even twice that if I could watch every QPR match live, simple as that.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

No!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Well worth it for us living abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbauerQPR View Post
            Well worth it for us living abroad.

Comment

You could try it for a fiver (£4.99 to be precise), for 3 months, then decide
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                You could try it for a fiver (£4.99 to be precise), for 3 months, then decide
                gauging opinions.. i used to have it 3/4 year ago and thought it was okay..
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

it's certainly not bad value - it's about a quid a week in real terms, which most of us can probably afford if we wanted to.

i'm a Season ticket holder and go to at least half the away games, so i probably don't get as much as say someone living abroad would, but i still like having the highlights available for both the matches i see and the matches i miss, and watching warnock post match...
                  Last edited by Jeff; 15-12-2010, 03:02 PM.
                  RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Good interviews with players and coaching staff, as well as the highlights.
                    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------
                    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

Yeah its okay, not bad coverage, never had problems with the service, interviews are good, training ground info and the like
                      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Must say, enjoy extented highlights, and interviews with players and staff.
                        Pity QPR player cant follow the lead of other cubs and put up the whole recorded match,as Cardiff Norwich and others do........
                        They seek him here.................

Comment

The video on there at the moment of the squad singing Jingle bells then kicking a ball at the camera & breaking it was worth the subscription on it's own :D
                          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                          Work Best When Open...
                          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

just watched that - thought that was great, nice to see a bit of light relief on there!
                            RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

you could always ask a few friends to pay towards it then let them use it as well
                              I have 7 of us sharing the cost

Comment

Working...
                              X