No announcement yet.

Team for Leeds?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

interesting how everybody is dropping faurlin. id put walker cm with derry bring orr in and hulse and helguson switch.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
      Great minds think alike, except for the formation, but I spose my 4-3-2-1 is really a 4-3-3. I would like to see us close down every move by Leeds and hit them by breaking in to the box and getting penalty appeals from Taraabt and Mackie. Smith to play out wider and link in with Mackie on the edge of the box, I can see Smith smashing in a goal from 30 yards plus.
      Aye, W4 R I used to be manager of Swindon
      (only relegated 3 times)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Hulse had a touch of FLU.

i'd keep the saME 11, BRINGING IN Hulse for Helguson. We'll be okay
        I agree.
        If I was Warnock, I'd throw down the gauntlet, to the team who failed so miserably Friday night, to get it right this time.

No need for a knee-jerk reaction -- no-one gets the sack just for one bad day at the office, or industry would collapse overnight.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Change for Leeds Game..

After Fridays abysmal defensive performance... I would consider bringing Fitz Hall back ahead of either of the 2 centre backs.

He must be chomping at the bit, and I think he can impose himself on this side.

Danny Graham bossed both Gorrks and connelly, cant understand why they are so weak sometimes.

Fitz will address this problem. After all Lee Cook did say when asked ,

"who is the hardest player at the club?"

He answered

"Fitz"

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
            I agree.
            If I was Warnock, I'd throw down the gauntlet, to the team who failed so miserably Friday night, to get it right this time.

No need for a knee-jerk reaction -- no-one gets the sack just for one bad day at the office, or industry would collapse overnight.
            good point.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I said this the other day. I'd actually get him in for Gorkss. As much as I rate him, he's fallen over a few times of late, and he looks well off the pace. Not making excuses for Connolly's performance, but for me, he's the more natural organiser out of the two. He has better positional sense as well.

Either that, or put Hill in there for one of them. No pace, but a strong defender. Walker to LB and Orr back to RB.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Lets panic and meddle with a defence that has been rock solid and the best in the division all season because they had a bad game. Let's get a bit of perspective here.

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                  Team for Leeds?

11 Snowmen. It will be called off. You read it here first.
                  im with russ on that

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Working...
                  X