Team for Leeds?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team for Leeds?!

After the weekend what team do you expect to see?

if we wasnt doing so well id contemplate bringing in orr and putting walker at CM. faurlin hasnt been great in past two games. but we all know he has it in his locker. would like to see hulse rewarded for his performance against cardiff. was told on twitter he was ill?! hense why HH started. hope so otherwise it was criminal to drop him after that performance.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Am still hoping we bring in a goal poacher next month...

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
    After the weekend what team do you expect to see?

if we wasnt doing so well id contemplate bringing in orr and putting walker at CM. faurlin hasnt been great in past two games. but we all know he has it in his locker. would like to see hulse rewarded for his performance against cardiff. was told on twitter he was ill?! hense why HH started. hope so otherwise it was criminal to drop him after that performance.
    I know it seems a little churlish to complain after one defeat and the season we have had but I have always struggled to warm to HH and think his finishing is pretty woeful overall...

I wish Jamie Mackie would rediscover some goalscoring form and especially after missing a decent chance last night that he lifted over the bar...

Comment

Team for Leeds?

11 Snowmen. It will be called off. You read it here first.

Comment

4-3-2-1
        hulse

taraabt smith

buzsacky derry mackie

hill gorkks connolly walker

kenny

Comment

a tough game, they're in fourth now on a good run

Comment

Leeds are unbeaten in 6 now and a good result to turn it around at Burnley, very different to the shite everyone saw lose to Cardiff.
            What I hate is how Cardiff bigged themselves up after that game but it was only due to the fact that Leeds played like a pub team on the night, unfortunately they are over that blip now so it won't be so easy for us.
            Queens Park Rangers
            NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by W4 R View Post
              4-3-2-1
              hulse

taraabt smith

buzsacky derry mackie

hill gorkks connolly walker

kenny

4-3-3--------------------------Kenny

walker-----------connolly----------------------gorkss-------------hill

mackie-------------------------derry----------------------Buzz

taraabt-------------------------hulse---------------------------smith

Comment

kenny
                orr
                hall
                hill
                connolly
                walker
                ephraim
                rowlands
                mackie
                smith
                hulse
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

think we will have to do what wall and norwich did to us and park the bus and try and get away with a draw.

Comment

Kenny
                    Orr Hall Gorkks Walker
                    Derry Faurlin
                    Smith Taarabt Mackie
                    Hulse (if fit)

Hill wont be able to cope with snodgrass and connolly is becoming a liability

Comment

Originally posted by waterbuffalo View Post
                      4-3-3--------------------------Kenny

walker-----------connolly----------------------gorkss-------------hill

mackie-------------------------derry----------------------Buzz

taraabt-------------------------hulse---------------------------smith

Great minds think alike, except for the formation, but I spose my 4-3-2-1 is really a 4-3-3. I would like to see us close down every move by Leeds and hit them by breaking in to the box and getting penalty appeals from Taraabt and Mackie. Smith to play out wider and link in with Mackie on the edge of the box, I can see Smith smashing in a goal from 30 yards plus.
                      Last edited by W4 R; 12-12-2010, 03:56 PM.

Comment

The only change NW will make is to bring in Hulse for HH. He will stay with what up until Friday has been a winning team/formula. One loss does not make us a bad team. He will give the players the chance to put things right.

NW has said he'd be a very happy man if we are still in the top 2 by mid Jan. After yesterday's results, we would have to go on a very poor run to drop out of the top two.

We'll get a draw at Leeds, beat Swansea, beat Coventry, win at Norwich, draw with Bristol and lose at Burnley. 11 points from 18.

Keep the faith, come on you superhoopsaaaaah!!
                        22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Hulse had a touch of FLU.

i'd keep the saME 11, BRINGING IN Hulse for Helguson. We'll be okay
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

is buzz fit?

Comment

Kenny,
                              Orr Hall Gorkks Walker

Rowland Derry

Taraabt Smith Buzacky

Hulse
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X