No announcement yet.

All go at loftus road... Potential news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Pie, did you really have you heart in it when you wrote that post?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Sir Pie, did you really have you heart in it when you wrote that post?
      The more I think about it the more Magilton could be exactly what we need. Bare with me on this.

We have a predominat British squad meaning he speaks the language
      His sides plays attractive football
      He knows the opposition we are up against
      He won't be in charge of recruitment
      His sides win matches away from home

Comment

That`s good enough for me.

Jim ll fix it

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          Paul, your right.

I did check at the time it was not Jim.

Dunno what's happened since, but he has to be odds on now
          Jim turned out to be the cheapest Pete.

Fekin FB & Co are doing my head in.

I am prepared for disappointment once again.

:very_sad:
          The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
          :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
            This is a Dazzer rumour.

That is all.

From the same sause that gave me Paulo Sousa. Need I say more.

I post what I hear, right or wrong. There does seem to be a real hang up on message boards on whether people are right or wrong. Why is this? If you don't want to read it then don't sniff around messages boards it really is that simple!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
              Dazzer, you really are a tiresome bore.

Some no mark (unnamed) sends you a text, basically saying fark all, and you decide to post it like its the announcement of the 2nd coming?

Still, I bet you get all sweaty and excited when DFE and all the kiddies fill your in-box with PMs pleading for just a scrap more info?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
              The only time I get sweaty is with your sister fella

When you have something interesting to post I'll read it, then again I bet you thrive on the gossip on boards like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                The only time I get sweaty is with you sister fella
                I dont have a sister, only a brother. You're probably confusing him with other blokes you get sweaty with?
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

I dont have a sister, only a brother. You're probably confusing him with other blokes you get sweaty with?
                  If you find my posts boring or just a load of ******** then why waste you time reading them or even replying. You really must have an exciting life. Let me guess, single, very few friends and not very intelligent? Do you get out much?

So tell me what are message boards for?

Comment

If you find my posts boring or just a load of ******** then why waste you time reading them or even replying. You really must have an exciting life. Let me guess, single, very few friends and not very intelligent? Do you get out much?

Blimey, your a tad sensitive.

If you don't want a few jibes for posting what could be misinformation then don't post them.

Comment

You seem to have a fixation with other people's intelligence Dazzer. Quite ironic for someone with such a poor grasp of spelling and grammar.

To answer your questions....married, 2 kids, plenty of friends, successful businessman and usually travelling up and down the country on business so I get out quite a lot thanks.

And what are message boards for? Well depends on the board really, this one seems to be about who is the most ITK and who can whip the kiddies/DFE into a frenzy with their latest gossip and "inside" knowledge.

Does that answer your questions sufficiently?
                      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

''successful businessman''
                        Lend us a £fiver

Comment

Quite ironic for someone with such a poor grasp of spelling and grammar.
                          Not there fella wrong... I long work to for a who will client buy me a keyboard withk ey an RRRRRRRRR works that!

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                            The more I think about it the more Magilton could be exactly what we need. Bare with me on this.

We have a predominat British squad meaning he speaks the language
                            His sides plays attractive football
                            He knows the opposition we are up against
                            He won't be in charge of recruitment
                            His sides win matches away from home

Check out his ipswich's away form in the 2007-2008 season :cry:

Comment

God if this is the agg before the big apointment,imagine what it will be like after.

CMON GL RANGERS
                              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

That's a beautiful over-reaction there. Considering your track record, maybe you shouldn't be so surprised if you get accused of being a bullsh*tter. Which you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X