Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    that was about two weeks ago. Things change

I said Adebola was probably going to Forest..;D too. Sometimes you get things right and somethings wrong.
    "Things Change" The old ones are the best eh Pete - its like a Greatest Hits CD!

I think you actually said something like "I had to check ......and its NOT Jim Magilton"

That reads like your sauce told you he was considered and rejected, not sure how that can change unless the whole checking thing didn't happen of course;-)

Comment

This is a Dazzer rumour.

That is all.

Comment

"Things Change" The old ones are the best Pete - its like a greatest hits CD!

You actually said "I had to check......and its NOT Jim Magilton"

That implies your sauce said he was considered and rejected, can't see how that can change unless checking didn't happen of course! ;-)

Comment

Dazzer, you really are a tiresome bore.

Some no mark (unnamed) sends you a text, basically saying fark all, and you decide to post it like its the announcement of the 2nd coming?

Still, I bet you get all sweaty and excited when DFE and all the kiddies fill your in-box with PMs pleading for just a scrap more info?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
          QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
            Dazzer, you really are a tiresome bore.

Some no mark (unnamed) sends you a text, basically saying fark all, and you decide to post it like its the announcement of the 2nd coming?

Still, I bet you get all sweaty and excited when DFE and all the kiddies fill your in-box with PMs pleading for just a scrap more info?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            Is that you Colin?

Comment

Paul, your right.

I did check at the time it was not JIm.

Dunno whats happened since, but he has to be odds on now
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

It's called last minute changes.

Comment

It's a f**king joke, that's what it is.
                  This is the news that is supposed to make fans happy with renewing their season ticket.

Toys out the pram or not...I very much doubt I'm renewing now.
                  This is no longer to do with money as I've had a few good months meaning I could comfortably afford my ticket 4 times over, but I think I'll pick and chose my games for once this season unless we sign some seriously good players.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    That's the way to run a football club

Comment

"Sometimes you get things right and somethings wrong"

Yup thats what guessing is all about
                      its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Hi Peter well everyone knows that rumours are part and parcel of football.

At the time I think we had other irons in the fire but for some reason Jim now seems nailed on for the job.

I really do hope I'm wrong but I get the impression that it's a question of when not if.

Not going to go down well with the Rangers loyal thats for sure.
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Speaks the language, plays attractive football, won't be allowed to by the players and maybe given a full season because Briatore knows he can't keep hiring and firing forever.

Doesn't sound too bad to me after all!

Comment

Foxy.

That`s what i thought.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              Will it be a last minute change if LDC gets the job?

Despite what many have said all along?

Comment

I would say 'yes' it would be.

Comment

Working...
                                X