Tommy Smith Won't Celebrate If He scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Smith Won't Celebrate If He scores

I must admit, never know why players don't celebrate. SOme of the ones that just calmly walk away after scoring, does surprise me

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-27793476/
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Could you imagine if someone like Steve Clarridge took that stance, the amount of clubs he's had he would hardly ever celebrate.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Fair enough, always quite classy that, just score!

Comment

I'm not bothered if he does or doesn't just hope we get an opportunity to find out if he does what he says he will do.

Comment

If he scores the winner... I don't care if he runs to the away end, and gives all the Glory Horny Boys a reach-round.

He didn't celebrate at Pompey either, after he smacked home the dodgy penalty in the last minute.

I can live with that, Tommy.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Just please win!
            We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

if he didn't celebrate another 18 times this season, that would be lovely thanks!
              RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                I must admit, never know why players don't celebrate. SOme of the ones that just calmly walk away after scoring, does surprise me

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...2029-27793476/
                so if you had played for a team for about 15 years of your life, your brother played for them and you supported them as a boy would you celebrate? would be disrespectful to the watford fans if he ran off screaming his head off

Comment

Tommy Smith might not celebrate if he scores but i certanly will

Comment

Think it shows respect for the club that paid his wages and the supporters - the players that annoy me are the ones who show no loyalty whatsoever to their club, which is virtually all of them. The only club that seems to have players who are really loyal and stay long enough to have testimonials etc is Man Utd - and there you just wonder if they are only "loyal" because they are so well paid, looked after and successful there.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Think it shows respect for the club that paid his wages and the supporters - the players that annoy me are the ones who show no loyalty whatsoever to their club, which is virtually all of them. The only club that seems to have players who are really loyal and stay long enough to have testimonials etc is Man Utd - and there you just wonder if they are only "loyal" because they are so well paid, looked after and successful there.
                      I respected players like Le Tissier and Shearer who could have played for top sides and won a ton of medals but chose to stay with clubs they wanted to play for even though their chances of winning medals were pretty slim.

Players like Adebayor and his badge kissing antics fook me off.He should have his pay slip sewn over the badge on his shirts.

Comment

They should all do an 'Adebayor' run like a raving madman the whole length of the pitch and celebrate in front of his old club fans , QUALITY

Comment

it's all a bit fashionable.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

It's all about respectand loyalty. Very uncommon in the modern day footballer, fair play to him.
                            Never forget Clarke Carlisle doing the 'easy, easy' hand clap thing when Watford smashed us at vicarage road a few years ago. He could learn a lot from tommy boy.

Comment

Ilike Tommy, and as an older fan I couldn,t give a toss if he celebrates or not, as long as he bangs it in for us!

The days of loyalty have gone; there are no more Maccas or Waddocks.. they are employees doing a job, apart from Shaun Derry who appears to be a true old school grafter/leader.

Ilove this club but i am a realist; if they wear our hoops, I will support them whilst they are trying... when they leave Loftus Road, they remain in my heart as part of the bigger picture OR they are simply another member of staff that moved on!|

WE the supporters are the only ones that are here for life; alwats have been, always will.

Irest my case.

Comment

Working...
                              X