Maybe that's because, for all those years we weren't unbeaten in december, and 7 points clear at the top of the league if we beat Watford at home on friday.
In fact, we were utter sh*t.
"Chops" the overweight, sulking, lolling-tongued pr*ck, is a good striker, but Warnock has said that even though he is a good player, he doesn't want him at an OTT price, and he wouldn't fit into what we're doing right now.
Everyone has opinions, fair enough.... and I can only speak for myself, but on that, I agree with NW. That's all.
That's not to say we don't need strengthening up front, or another option.
In fact, we were utter sh*t.
"Chops" the overweight, sulking, lolling-tongued pr*ck, is a good striker, but Warnock has said that even though he is a good player, he doesn't want him at an OTT price, and he wouldn't fit into what we're doing right now.
Everyone has opinions, fair enough.... and I can only speak for myself, but on that, I agree with NW. That's all.
That's not to say we don't need strengthening up front, or another option.

Comment