X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile..Reading Fans delighted to have Legs

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewt...aughter_small:

Like the follwoing comment

His nickname is, imaginatively, ‘Legs’ and his, I’m afraid to say, have gone.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

'He is brilliant and will turn out to be a genius signing'.

Comment

Brilliant player, tremendous passing skills and has an unbelievable work rate

Please keep him

Comment

Probably get shot down for not joining in the slagging of the bloke, but I think he's been ok for QPR.

He came just when we needed "ok" to replace "utter sh*t".
        We've had a LOT worse than him over the last 15 years.

Anyway, good luck to him.
        Last edited by Goddard; 22-11-2010, 06:37 PM.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

he has been ok, but compared to derry and faurlin he is sh*t. If he could pass I wouldnt mind him staying

Comment

the way they use the 'oxford' instead of a swearword on their site creeps me out.
            Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

I agree with Goddard, he came at a time when we needed someone like him as our squad was absolute s hit. The thing that got me with Legs was that on his day he looked the real deal then the following week he'd play like he'd just sneaked out of the British Queen after a lock in.
              Good luck to him i hope he settles in at Reading, we get a few bob for him and everyones happy.

Comment

I also agree with Goddard. Played some great games for us, scored some fantastic goals, covered for various positions when someone was needed. Sadly, he just cannot do the one simple thing required, a ten yard pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  I agree with Goddard, he came at a time when we needed someone like him as our squad was absolute s hit. The thing that got me with Legs was that on his day he looked the real deal then the following week he'd play like he'd just sneaked out of the British Queen after a lock in.
                  Good luck to him i hope he settles in at Reading, we get a few bob for him and everyones happy.
                  Agreed.

Comment

An average player prone to one good game in five.

What I want to know is WHO spent £950k on him as thats about £700k over the top?????
                    Oh wait a minute that was...........
                    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

As others have said, a fair player with the odd good game in five. Hopefully we have someone else lined up to cover his cover position
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I have no problem about the person who signed him as at the time he was probably what we needed.
                        However, who ever decided that in January he needed a new contract for 3 or 4 years on a top wage for our club need to be taking ot account.
                        Bet they're feeling that's a good decision now!

Comment

Legs has been ok. Think we got value out of that transfer fee to be fair and as Goddard said, he was exactly what was needed at the time to haul us out of the relegation mire. Did the job he was signed for and we've moved on.

Comment

One of their fans call us false hoops!
                            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I really dont think Legs is that bad. He has some shcoking moments, and is very inconsistent, which is why a lot of us dont rate him. But when hes playing well, hes very strong, has a good shot, and isnt a bad player. Not saying hes good enough for us, but certainly seen a lot worse. Just very frustrating as he will do one excellent thing, and then balance it out with something dreadful

Comment

Working...
                              X