Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want a draw, a point will be fine we still be ahead by 2 pts

Comment

Its the biggest game of the season in this division so far, all eyes will be on Loftus Rd, its England Vs Wales, its West London's finest vs the sheep sha gging taffs, its US against THEM.
      ITS WAR!!

Comment

Its what's known in the trade as a 6 pointer init?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Its the biggest game of the season in this division so far, all eyes will be on Loftus Rd, its England Vs Wales, its West London's finest vs the sheep sha gging taffs, its US against THEM.
          ITS WAR!!
          bang on,even if we were bottom of the league.we have to turn these pretenders over
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            Surely its just another game, whereby if we lose still have outstanding chance of promotion?

Or would you take a beating against any other club apart from Cardiff City?
            6 pointer, very important.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              How Important Is beating Cardiff City?
              Lets answer your question with another question.

We open up a 5 point gap between us by beating them. Its a 6-pointer.

How "important" would you consider that?
              Last edited by Stanley; 23-11-2010, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny_hoop View Post
                I just want a draw, a point will be fine we still be ahead by 2 pts
                Why on earth would you just want a draw?

I want a win like 99.9999% of every other Rangers fans.

We play to win mate don't you know?

Comment

beating Cardiff is massive for me as i hate Cardiff and all my mates support them. being 5 points clear almost guarantees us to be in the top 2 going into the new year. but losing wouldnt be all bad considering we will be only a point behind them but with swansea and derby doing so well i think its very important to win and go 5 points clear
                  This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

I guarantee after the pain of Cardiff losing the play off final last year they will want to to Win the league and go up as champions. They will want to take us to the cleaners. Their Fans believe that thier team can WIN the league, If OUR team now have an ambitious winning mentality, then that will be the only thing they`ve got their Focus on. If they do not have it then it will be the luck of the play offs. Its not about going up its about the Trophy in the cabinet. Something to Brag about for years. 27 years is a long time to wait for another trophy. Its life and death season for us. Its not an extreme idea, just an ambitious one.

Losing to Cardiff in the play off final the way we did was hard to take, and the journey back to london was the longest day ever. To beat these **** on saturday and to Win the league and see Cardiff finish 2nd or the play offs would be a Delight and would bury the ghost of that day.

Comment

Working...
                    X