Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people looking to moan for the sake of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couldn't agree more thought our defence has looked solid all season especially connolly & Gorkss together, Orr been steady and Hill has surprised me as for Walker total class act
    Hall didn't do much wrong on Saturday although i dont rate him connolly looked like a fish out of water in Midfield and needs to revert to his pairing with Gorks's for Cardiff game

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      couldn't agree more thought our defence has looked solid all season especially connolly & Gorkss together, Orr been steady and Hill has surprised me as for Walker total class act
      Hall didn't do much wrong on Saturday although i dont rate him connolly looked like a fish out of water in Midfield and needs to revert to his pairing with Gorks's for Cardiff game
      Agree
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
        8 goals conceded in 18 games is tremendous,
        give the entire defence and Kenny more money!

Comment

Originally posted by loftboy View Post
          FFS,Loads of threads about the defense,need more players in January,other players dont like Taarabt,need a striker, We are QPR we are top of the league with the best defensive record in the country probably Europe!! or Im being madd!! lolol
          Take a deep breath and think where we were 6-7 years ago.

prefer to think about 32-36 years ago!
          Мы Куинз Парк Рейнджерс лучшие команды в Англии!

Comment

Working...
          X