Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are people looking to moan for the sake of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are people looking to moan for the sake of it?

FFS,Loads of threads about the defense,need more players in January,other players dont like Taarabt,need a striker, We are QPR we are top of the league with the best defensive record in the country probably Europe,we are unbeaten.
    Why cant people just enjoy it without looking for negatives in everything.
    Take a deep breath and think where we were 6-7 years ago.

Agree loftboy farking embarrassing mate.

We are cruising in the league, best we have been for yeaaaaaaars & about to extend our lead at the top when we beat the sheep rapers..what's their to moan about?

Some people need to get lives man.

Comment

oh goodie another FFS thread,why do people keep use the word "moan",when some like myself just want to ensure we get promoted THIS year

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        oh goodie another FFS thread,why do people keep use the word "moan",when some like myself just want to ensure we get promoted THIS year
        Read some of the threads below,bloody looks like moaning to me.

Comment

Come on lads calm down calm down

We are all anxious and because there is not too much to moan about pepole will nit pick

I thought we weren't good yesterday but we won easily, if we had taken all the half decent chances we could of had 15. We will have to step up a bit against the sheep sh@ggers but hey so must they.

Top of the league and proud of them
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
            Come on lads calm down calm down

We are all anxious and because there is not too much to moan about pepole will nit pick

I thought we weren't good yesterday but we won easily, if we had taken all the half decent chances we could of had 15. We will have to step up a bit against the sheep sh@ggers but hey so must they.

Top of the league and proud of them
            Well said!!!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

the defence thread was a moan and wrongly imo, but saying the players dont get on with adel is not moaning and i aint seen no other whinging posts either.

Comment

Originally posted by loftboy View Post
                FFS,Loads of threads about the defense,need more players in January,other players dont like Taarabt,need a striker, We are QPR we are top of the league with the best defensive record in the country probably Europe,we are unbeaten.
                it's the same in just about every sports site I've been in, doesn't matter whether the team is very successful or bottom of the table, there will always be moaners, it's just natural human behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by loftboy View Post
                  If we do not moan, what else would we talk about?
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

always be moaners moaning about moaners.....tiresome

Comment

everyone needs to stay positive. I dont expect any of us imagined we would be in this position at this stage, and unbeaten still. People need to get behind the club, and make sure we stay top. Because if we do, in a few months we will be back in the top flight - what we have been waiting for, for years! We cant blow this season, so get behind us - we are on the way forward!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        Yes, fair point....but there are a lot of moans about stuff that isn't necessarily about team and tactics.

If we win then everyone moans about the atmosphere.
                        If we win and don't have a full house we get moans about our fans and attendance.
                        If we win and do get a full (ish) house we get moans about "johnny come lateleys"
                        If we win and are top of the league a load of threads about the good old days.

Basically, if we are winning and top - some people just have to find something to moan about.

I am not moaning about the moaners btw....just pointing out that the OP has a point.

I could actually do with having a good moan about work to be honest, but I guess the thread would get moved! :angry:
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Im quite happy really.

Still think there is room for improvement all over the pitch.If we intend to stay in this position, i hope this gets addressed in January.

But - we are top of the league and im happy.

The only thing that p.sses me off, is how the media seem to hate us.You would think we were mid table with the amount of coverage we get...and I hate Claridge.

Comment

I don't think I could say I hate Claridge.

He is so thick that I find him quite funny on the show.

I know the show should be serious but he is comedy value allbeit he doesn't know about it.
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                              Yes, fair point....but there are a lot of moans about stuff that isn't necessarily about team and tactics.

If we win then everyone moans about the atmosphere.
                              If we win and don't have a full house we get moans about our fans and attendance.
                              If we win and do get a full (ish) house we get moans about "johnny come lateleys"
                              If we win and are top of the league a load of threads about the good old days.

Basically, if we are winning and top - some people just have to find something to moan about.

I am not moaning about the moaners btw....just pointing out that the OP has a point.

I could actually do with having a good moan about work to be honest, but I guess the thread would get moved! :angry:

Comment

Working...
                              X