No announcement yet.

Where Would Tarrabt Feature In your All Time QPR Greats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No not yet, he has not been here long enough. Love the player would pay the entrance fee just to watch him. Some of the skill he does during the game is amazing but to be in the all time greats you need to be here longer for me
    One for all.... and all for one

Comment

I say not yet but has the potential to be the best.
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by qprgary View Post
        Not even top 20 yet,as he hasn't performed at the top level yet.
        Still only potentially top class.
        20 better.
        Bowles,Marsh,Francis,Wegerle,Byrne,Stainrod,Bannis ter,Currie,Clive Allen,Ferdinand,Roeder,Mcdonald,Parker,Wilkins,Cle ment,Mclintock,Thomas,Givens,Parkes,Masson.
        If pushed could name a few more.
        Agee with you on all bar one.Stainrod didn't do it for me,admittedly he scored some cracking goals,but I thought he was a very lazy player.
        I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

He's just behind Devon White in my list of all time greats

Comment

Originally posted by andythefish View Post
            Agee with you on all bar one.Stainrod didn't do it for me,admittedly he scored some cracking goals,but I thought he was a very lazy player.

Comment

Ticky question, if as a skillful match winner, where would he fit into the following list of great #10's (I know he's #7, but only coz. Buzz got given it 1st !)

Bowles
              Marsh
              Wegerle
              Currie
              Byrne
              Stainrod
              Buzsaky
              Gallen

Should Francis (G) or Wilkins be considered ?
              Certainly were match winners and skilful.
              Likewise, Allen (C), Bannister, Ferdinand.

For me, he's currently 3rd for talent, but should we achieve promotion with him and he take the Premiership by storm next season, he might go 2nd spot. But my heart says no one will beat Stan, unless of course Adel can inspire us to a Premiership title or a European trophy.....

Sorry, I got ahead of myself there.

Comment

Hard to judge a player playing against some very mediocre Championship sides. Definitely has the potential to be top 3 but has to be here a lot longer and facing some decent opposition. At the moment he is a very good Championship player with a lot of potential.

My only concern is will he be here long enough to be a QPR legend or will his agent turn his head? Am just pleased he's here and am treasuring the great memories he is providing us with.

Comment

Would be interesting to see how he would do, if we were to get a decent Prem team in the FA cup.
                  Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

He will never be named as one of the greatest R's until another 20/30 years simply because the older generation wont have it

Comment

Originally posted by Bigears View Post
                      No not yet, he has not been here long enough. Love the player would pay the entrance fee just to watch him. Some of the skill he does during the game is amazing but to be in the all time greats you need to be here longer for me
                      Absolutely spot on

Comment

Originally posted by swanleyhoop View Post
                        Would be interesting to see how he would do, if we were to get a decent Prem team in the FA cup.
                        here he is against the prem giants ! the guy doesnt fear against whom he plays.. 200% self confidence

BORKED

Comment

The things he does in the championship are good, but to be even considered top 10, he would have to do the goods in the prem, as most of the names listed on here have done.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

He has passed Dou Dou on my list and rapidly catching up to Rachid Harkouk

What I will say is that I have been really impressed with the improvement in his shooting this season he has obviously worked hard on that aspect of his game, the power of his second on saturday was awesome
                            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                            X