At the game now and just been told....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
    Cook is finished and should quit football.
    and open a glove shop.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      Cook is finished and should quit football.
      So he was a great man when he ploughed his transfer money back into the club but now he's crocked , you couldn't give a sh.t....And they say footballers are mercenary?

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
        see that aswell sutton.
        thanks for hauling us though lg 1 but sorry mate never forgave you for pulling the players off against bristol city without clapping because of the booing.
        not all fans boo
        and i won't forgive him for leading the players away from the poty do season before last

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
          So he was a great man when he ploughed his transfer money back into the club but now he's crocked , you couldn't give a sh.t....And they say footballers are mercenary?
          Not at all mate.Just accepting the reality that he will not be fit enough to play football for us again.

And don't get all mouthy with me pal.

Comment

Don`t believe that.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              uuuuurrrrrrssssss yes great result well done Rangers!!!!! WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!!
              We Are???
              Today, we are all Doncasterians!!
              Okay, some of us can be Tricky Trees...
              I'll be a bewildering bush!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
                Spot on mate. Makes you laugh don't it

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post

QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post

Ok, If I am miss Piggy.. I feel a few posters are well qualified for a place amongst the moaning oldtimers on the balcony in the same show
                    Not you, Morris.

Oh, and by the way. Why not change this site´s name to The Muppet show rather sooner than later.haha
                    Last edited by Shania; 21-11-2010, 12:05 PM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Rowlands has been an good servant to the club but the club has moved on and so has the team, and rowlands is not good enough to start in this team.....how some can say he should have started yesterday is beyond me.....its about playing and starting your best players that are available which NW did.....there is no room for sentiment....i would expect rowly to move on in Jan and if he does then i wish him luck.

Comment

There is a tendency for some to think any of our players who have a long-term injury, that they will never be the same again and should be shifted out asap. Possibly based on memories of Waddock, Langley, Steiner, Vine etc and conveniently forget the likes of Roberts, Gallen and Carlisle who continue to perform admirably to a decent age.

Still think Rowly and Cook have a part to play, certainly hope so but guess Warnock will decide. Really have to wonder about posters who show little respect and write them off as has-beens before they've hardly seen them return to kick a ball. :angry:

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                          There is a tendency for some to think any of our players who have a long-term injury, that they will never be the same again and should be shifted out
                          In Cooks case it is entirely justified considering it's the best part of 4 years since he was at his best, and over 2 years since he had a proper run in the team playing to any sort of standard...

Considering he'll be earning a decent salary it's hard to make a strong case to hold onto him

Comment

Working...
                          X