• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hype!!
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

possible if spuds pay majority of his wages , dont reckon baadiff pay all bellamys do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
        Bellamy is a Cardiff fan, Keane isn't a QPR fan. Big difference.

Won't happen.
        Bring Crouch then!
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
          possible if spuds pay majority of his wages , dont reckon baadiff pay all bellamys do you?
          Bellamy's are paid by a mix of CCFC, MCFC (majority) and out of the personal wallet of their Malaysian backers.

Keane won't be coming. Will go to either Villa or Newcastle in January permanently. Part exchange for Andy Carroll.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            70k a week? I think thats where our interest stopped.

He would be a good striker to have but will have plenty of premiership offers and that irish accent doesn't sound like it has a hint of white city to it.
            It would have stopped at 7k
            :drunk:

Comment

lol - dont be a numpty Rebel, do you honestly believe that, NW is the master of mind games, he was trying to wind cotteril up, by saying youve been in admin yet youve still got a very expensive squad

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Yeah he's sh it Del, infact I say we should bring him in and stick him on the bench.

Infact I think Patrick Aygemang might even have some irish blood in him, (although he is blacker than black) and he could then take Keane's place for ireland, so he would be on the bench at international level too.
                Perhaps you ought to learn to read. I never said he was sh it. I said he was overated, which he is, and not a patch on the player he used to be a few years ago, which he's clearly not, hence he barely gets a game. Back then he was class.

Point being to get him (which definitely won't happen anyway so debating it really is pointless) we would have to pay stupid wages, which imho, could cause disharmony in the dressing room with others on a fraction of that. Besides, if they want to spend stupid wages on a loan, i think there would be better options from the prem than him.

Comment

Keane played for Inter, one would hardly think he's drop down to lil' Rangers

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                    Bellamy's are paid by a mix of CCFC, MCFC (majority) and out of the personal wallet of their Malaysian backers.

Keane won't be coming. Will go to either Villa or Newcastle in January permanently. Part exchange for Andy Carroll.
                    If i'm not mistaken Nodge did you not mention Andy Carroll possibly coming to QPR not long ago? Part ex for AT

Can't see that one...
                    Last edited by Ric-Roc; 21-11-2010, 03:58 AM.

Comment

I did but in an ironic way. Like Dave being swapped for Ibra. Carroll will probably move in January. He's not Euro cup tied and is a big draw. Some of the stories about him yet to reach the press though make you wonder.

Comment

Going to Villa in January...Heard it here first. mark my words
                        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by hoopsa1987 View Post
                          Going to Villa in January...Heard it here first. mark my words
                          Check my earlier posts

Comment

Cheers Nodge, yea since you posted that part ex post I imagine his stock has gone up considerably. NOTW talking about £20m to Spurs can't see Harry shellng that out.

Comment

why would he go to shitey villa? cant see it myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X